⨳C⨳h⨳a⨳p⨳t⨳e⨳r⨳F⨳o⨳u⨳r⨳t⨳e⨳e⨳n⨳

-Chapter-
X14X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

𓅓
---------------

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈-

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚑𝚘𝚕 𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

-----------

~| Two Months Later |~

It had been a while since the incident. Everyone had healed well, most just receiving scrapes and bruises. Katsuki had learned to walk again, which was amazing. And his wound had healed nicely too. Izuku has recovered from his drop, but he has been extra lovey to katsuki. He's been very attached to the alpha, and they have done other explicit things since the hospital incident, yet they still haven't had sex yet.

Katsuki is waiting because he wants it to be special. He wants to mark Izuku when they have their first.

Today was Izuku's 18th birthday. Izuku was legally an adult now, and katsuki was going to surprise him with a party.

Katsuki broke himself out of his thoughts with a breathy grunt. He threaded his left hand through Izuku's hair to move his head up and down, gesturing for him to move faster. The alpha gripped the sheets as his Omega sucked him off. He knew it was Izuku's birthday, but Izuku said that that was what he wanted to do, and katsuki woke up with morning wood.

Katsuki couldn't hold back a pleasurable moan when Izuku wrapped his tongue around the alphas tip.

"D-deku, m' gonna-" katsuki groaned out as he felt as though he was on the cusp of release.

Izuku moaned, wanting to feel the alpha's hot cum fill his mouth. He wanted to feel it run down his throat and settle in his stomach. And that moan was the last shot of pleasure he needed to tip him over the edge. Katsuki came with a grunt and a few breathy inhales, covering his mouth with his hand. Izuku got what he wanted, alright. Multiple strings of cum spewed from katsukis tip and into Izuku's mouth as his knot locked behind Izuku's teeth. Katsuki's seed was blistering hot, and it left a pleasurable burn on the back of his throat.

Katsuki pulled the Omega off of him and wiped down quickly. He didn't realize that it was already 10:30. They had places to be.

You see, katsuki and his friends decided to surprise Izuku for his 18th birthday. It was a special year, after all. He could do all sorts of things, like buy cigarettes and things of that sort. But most importantly, katsuki was comfortable dating him now. And he was fucking ready.

The thought of calling the Omega his sent pleasant shivers of excitement and love through his body.

katsuki got himself dressed into black jeans and a red button-up, it having black accents. His shoes were red and black tennis shoes.

Izuku, however, was sexy. He wore black short shorts that complimented the fullness of his ass, and a short sleeved green crop shirt that was also somehow tight fitting. He had green and black tennis shoes and one of his green and black striped socks was thigh high. The other slightly peeked out of his shoe.

Izuku looked adorable- and extremely fuckable- to katsuki. He purposefully made him walk in front of him as they headed to the car so that he could get a clear view of the Omega's ass. The alpha gave it a small slap as they both reached the car. Izuku turned back really fast to give Katsuki a disappointed look as the opened the passenger door and plopped into the seat.

They began making their way to the pavilion that was reserved for them.

~| • |~

Katsuki pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. He walked to the other side and opened the car door for Izuku, holding out his hand to help him out. Izuku was confused as he walked up to the dark and seemingly empty building before katsuki pushed him inside and slammed the door shut. The only light in the small building was shining through the singular, huge window. The omega's heart began to race. What was happening?

Suddenly, the lights all come on at once and everyone jumped out, yelling 'SURPRISE!'. It startled Izuku, but he quickly recovered and thanked everyone profusely for the party.

"Now let's drink!" Mina yelled out, and everyone ran to the alcohol. Izuku tried a shot, and immediately hated it. He threw up very shortly after.

In truth, only sero, kirishima, and jirou were old enough to drink. Everyone else was 18 or 19. But they didn't care, they werent in public, and they were heroes. The most that would happen is they would receive a 'stern talking to' for being fools.

After a while, almost everyone was shit faced, except for Izuku and the ones who would be driving. Izuku had already opened every present but katsuki's.

And speaking of katsuki, he was nervous.

Anxiety is wracking through his brain as he analyzes how exactly this'll go.

It's okay, he's got this.

As Izuku finishes thanking Mina for the marker set she bought him, as he has been getting into art recently, katsuki got his attention. He pulled a regular sized looking box, wrapped neatly. It was even surrounded by ribbon and topped with a bow.

Izuku took it with a gasp at how pretty it looked, and gently took it out. As he did, he saw a collar with his name engraved. On the back, it had Katsuki's first name, and his surname engraved in the black and green leather.

Izuku knew what it was.

So did the others.

They all gasped and made cooing noises.

"K-kacchan?" Izuku stuttered out, barley being able to speak as his mouth went dry and his heart started beating like he just finished running a marathon.

"It's a mating collar... Do you like it?" Katsuki asked, hesitant for Izuku's reaction. He was asking to court Izuku. This was a big deal!

"I-I know what it is, you dummy!" Izuku said as he started to sob while giggling. "Yes, I accept your courting, Kacchan."

And just then, Katsuki sprinted to Izuku and pulled him into a very passionate kiss.

He was so happy.

They were so happy.

And they couldn't help but laugh as their friends cooed, cheered, and then blasted the music louder for more celebrating.

But now, they aren't just celebrating Izuku's birthday, they are also celebrating the new, announced acceptance of a courting proposal. Which is like getting down on one knee.

And they all couldn't be happier.

_____________________________

I'm so sorry that I didn't post last week, I have finals next week that I have to study for!