⨳C⨳h⨳a⨳p⨳t⨳e⨳r⨳T⨳h⨳i⨳r⨳t⨳e⨳e⨳n⨳

-Chapter-
X13X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

𓅓
---------------

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈-
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖, 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍.

--------------

Everyone was shocked when katsuki opened his eyes. He had looked around the room at doctors and staff currently walking around to change out his vitamin bag. His eyes were foggy and all he saw were the blurs of doctors around him. No curly haired greenette with horns and a tail to be seen.

'is he alive..?' Katsuki asked himself.

A doctor was immediately called in by the nurses, and when he arrived, he greeted katsuki with a "so, how do you feel?"

"Like shit.. did Izuku Midoriya wake up, by any chance?" Katsuki spat out shakily.

"Oh, yes! He left last week," the doctor said "but nobody has heard from him since."

Katsuki began to worry at those words. Was he okay? What happened? How damaged would the omega be?

He didnt have time to think because they were doing tests on him as soon as they could.

~| • |~

Izuku was laying on the floor, in a drop. He had been like this for a week. He might as well be dead, he has barely moved, and he sure as hell hadn't eaten or showered. He barely even got up to use the bathroom. The house was dusty, like it had been seemingly untouched for weeks.

Izuku heard a knock at the door, but he didn't even look in the direction of the noise. He was out of it. He didn't care if he got kidnapped. He didn't care if he got murdered. He had been biting his hands subconsciously the entire time he was in a drop. They are now cut up, practically demolished, and they were so bloody. A puddle of blood sat beneath his right hand as more blood pooled into his mouth as he bit his left. He ripped of a big chunk of flesh as the banging of the door got louder.

Soon, the door was busted opened, revealing a worried Aizawa. As soon as he saw the omegas condition, he knew what was wrong. His eyes widened as he gasped. He rushed over to izuku, seeing the mass amounts of blood. He looked weak and pale.

Aizawa quickly picked him up and took him to his car. It was important that they got to a hospital immediately. What had Aizawa even more concerned was the fact that Izuki didn't even acknowledge the fact that he was picked up and being taken away. He just stared down, blankly.

Aizawa took him to the car and placed him in the backseat before hopping in on the driver's side and starting the engine. He drove off in a panic, trying so hard to get to the hospital. He knew katsuki was there too, but he couldn't do anything about that. He had to get there at that moment, or something bad might happen.