⨳C⨳h⨳a⨳p⨳t⨳e⨳r⨳E⨳l⨳e⨳v⨳e⨳n⨳

-Chapter-
X11X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

-----------

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈-

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚞𝚕𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 13. 𝙸𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚝, 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞

-𝑷𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍

---------

Izuku had been missing for 2 weeks. There had been huge progress made when it comes to finding out where he was being kept. Two plausible locations remained. They were both science labs, and some undercover heroes were acting as scientists hired at both industries to try and find the missing demon-like boy.

Not only that, but katsuki was anxious without his omega with him. He didn't like waking up alone, or cooking for only one person. Sometimes, he wished that he was dreaming, and that he would wake up to a greenette boy shaking him awake yelling 'KACCHAN! KACCHAN!', like he usually would.

He got sidetracked thinking about the boy, and only the loud ringing of his phone was able to knock him out of his little world, not even the burning toast smell was noticable until he picked up the phone.

"Shit!" Katsuki yelled at he took the toast out of the toaster and opened his apartment window to get rid of the smoke. The smoke alarm began blaring.

"Uhmm.. is this a bad time, Dynamight?" The voice on the phone rang, and katsuki noticed it was Shinsou, one of the underground heros posing as a scientist.

"What? No, I just burned my breakfast. Now what the fuck do you want?" Katsuki yelled, clearly in a pissed off mood. He's been like that for a while, pretty much ever since izuku went missing in the first place.

"We found the omega. It seems as though they haven't done much. But they took out his birth control implant. It seems as though they are preparing him for pregnancy." Shinsou informed. Katsuki began beeming, excited to get his boy back.

"Yeah, that's what they were trying to do last time I saved him. They are pretty fuckin' determined to have pups with him." Katsuki complained, sounding jealous and territorial. All Shinsou did was chuckle at katsuki's behavior.

Shinsou knew how crazy izuku and katsuki were for each other, no matter how neither wanted to admit it. They were practically fated at this point. They are so in sync, even after knowing each other for only a little while.