⨳C⨳h⨳a⨳p⨳t⨳e⨳r⨳F⨳i⨳f⨳t⨳e⨳e⨳n⨳

-Chapter-
X15X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

---------------

Izuku peeked his eyes open as the bed shifted next to him. He rolled over, and rubbed his eyes, he was met with a blonde alpha sneaking out of bed.

"What are you doing?" Izuku asking, voice cracking. His head felt foggy, as his body was cloaked in sleep just seconds before. His mouth tasted bitter and dry. He also really had to pee.

"Oh, I was going to make breakfast, but you looked so peaceful...," He stated, before asking "Do you still want breakfast, nerd?" 

What did he mean with that question, of course Izuku wanted his amazing breakfast. "Please make me some of your amazing pancakes, Kacchan!" He yelled, and Katsuki gave a gruff chuckle as he headed towards the kitchen.

Izuku jumped up, running to the bathroom, using it and snatching his blanket and then he bolted to the kitchen. As he walked in, Katsuki heard the light thump of his feet, and turned his attention to him for a split second. Izuku loved how warm the house felt, and the blanket he had was so soft. Izuku began to purr. Katsuki heard and walked to him, kissing him on the forehead. He picked the Omega up and set him on the counter before resuming with his pancakes.

Izuku watched intently.

"So what are we doing today, alpha?" He asked, suddenly.

"It's a surprise. Besides, I was thinking, considering your heat is coming up, I wanted to, y'know, mate and mark you during that time. If it's okay with you, nerd." Izuku's purr got louder when he thought of those teeth sinking into his neck- okay, that's just gonna cause his heat early, and it'll ruin their plans. 

"I'm going to take that as a yes," he began, and Izuku blushed at how vulnerable he was in this moment. "So I want you ready by 10:30, okay?" Katsuki requested this in a strict tone, and even though Izuku would love to be punished by katsuki for his misbehavior, he was too excited for this date to be defiant.

Izuku sprinted back to their shared room, throwing on a cute top and bottoms. The shirt was frilled at the hem, and the sleeves separated going down. The only thing the two sleeve pieces were held together with was two strings, one on each side of his arm. And some simple black short shorts were what his bottoms were.

He threw on his flipflops. He was so glad it was summer again.

He walked out to the kitchen, where Katsuki greeted him again. "Eat, nerd. And then pack a towel, sunscreen, and open the box on our bed. I'll be there to help once I'm done packing food and drinks," When Katsuki instructed him of this, he nodded and looked at his pancakes. Just by the sight, he could tell that they would taste like heaven.

He plopped down onto the stool at the bar, practically inhaling his pancakes. As soon as he was finished, he put his plate in the sink and sprinted back to their shared room. Katsuki barely had any time to comprehend what the hell just happened before Izuku bolted back out of the room.

"I have the towels and sunscreen!I haven't opened the box yet, though," Izuku spoke, seemingly assessing everything, and making sure he didn't forget the basic things he was tasked to pack. Katsuki nodded and walked to the room with him. "Oh? Are you going to watch me open it?"

"Yes," Katsuki answered. He stalked over to the bed and handed the Omega the black box with gold print on it. The brands name was delicatly written in cursive. Izuku was in awe due to how beautiful the box itself was.

Izuku pulled on the end piece of the ribbon, and the entire bow came undone. He opened the box, and inside he found a special swimsuit. It was made specifically for his tail, and it was really cute as well. He was excited to put it on, but quickly focused back on the task at hand. "So we are going swimming?" He asked. Katsuki just nodded.

"We need to pack the snacks, then," Izuku reminded katsuki before they both headed to the kitchen. They grabbed boxed things, and also gathered ingredients for sandwiches before putting them all in a picnic basket.

They gathered all of their bags and shoved them in the trunk of katsuki's car before they hopped in and began making their way to the first destination while they were on their date. As they drove, Izuku looked out of the window as they neared their destination. He became mesmerized by the glittering water of the ocean.

Katsuki pulled into the parking lot and paid the entrance fee for two adults. Then they went to dress into their bathing suits. Afterwards, they played in the water, sun bathed, and had a little make-out session before packing up their things and heading back home.

When they arrived, katsuki made Izuku some food, and now they have just finished eating.

"You wanna take a bath?" Katsuki asked, and Izuku nodded rapidly at the proposal.

He bolted to the bathroom and Katsuki followed close behind. He and Izuku both undressed.

Katsuki looked over at Izuku. "So beautiful...," He claimed, grabbing Izuku by his waist and giving him a small kiss. The alpha let go and began running the bathwater before stepping in and sitting down. They had done this before, and so Izuku knew that he was supposed to sit between katsuki's legs and have their backs flush together, so he did just that.

Katsuki began to kiss the omega's neck lovingly. Izuku leaned his head back and purred. Katsuki began to run his fingers down the omega's body, and before Izuku new it, he was hot and his stomach was cramping. He felt slick leaking from his hole.

Looking up at his alpha, Izuku couldn't stop himself, and the compelling need to kiss Katsuki overpowered his will. He allowed their lips to lock, and Katsuki grabbed a towel. Suddenly the prospect of taking a bath didn't seem so appealing, because he has... something else in mind.

_____________________

This one is slightly shorter than usual, and I am not so proud about it. I wanted to add wayyyy more detail to the date, but I needed to get this out to you guys. I've been sooo busy with testing- (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)