⨳C⨳h⨳a⨳p⨳t⨳e⨳r⨳T⨳w⨳e⨳l⨳v⨳e⨳

-Chapter-
X12X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

-----------

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔-

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞

-𝓟𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓲𝔁𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵

----------

When izuku woke up in a hospital, he jolted to sit upright. He didn't care that his limbs hurt, or that his stomach cramped uncomfortably, or the steady beeping of the heart monitor that would have surly bothered his sensitive ears if it weren't for two thoughts that were running through his mind.

'where am I? And is KACCHAN near and okay somewhere?'

When he began to look around, he noticed how public his environment was. Windows lined the wall on his right side, the door located in the middle of the wall to his left. His bed was also perfectly aligned with the middle of the wall, a nightstand on each side. One stand contained a lamp- the one on his left. On his right was a bouquet of flowers, sunflowers to be exact, and a card from his adoptive dad.

Hey kiddo, if your reading this, I'm glad you are alright. God, I hope it's you reading this and not me rereading it at your funeral because you didn't make it. The flowers might be dead. You have been.. asleep for a while. As far as I know as I'm writing this card, bakugou hasn't woken up. That damned problem child better get up soon though. I know how much he means to you, and the fact that he risked his life to save you, and might.. not wake up because of it, says a lot when it comes to how much he cares for you as well. Anyway, I hope you get well soon, Izuku.

Signed- Aizawa, Hizashi, eri, and Shinsou.
Date- 6/23

Izuku looked at the date and noticed that it said 7/02. The note's date indicated that it was two weeks ago when this was written. That must be why the flowers appear dead.

The shock izuku felt at the fact that his kacchan might not be awake, and might not ever wake up was too strong for his foggy, fucked up brain to process. Izuku's heart monitor went crazy as his heart sped up. Doctors rushed in to help him as a panic attack began in his core.

"Mr. Midoriya, I'm going to have to ask you to breath in for five seconds, hold it for ten, then count to eight as you breath out, okay? 1..2..3..4..5.." a doctor recited, and izuku followed instructions as best he could.

~| • |~

"Hey, kiddo! I'm so glad your okay!" His adoptive father, Mr. Aizawa, said to him, with a slight smile and a slightly monotone, but otherwise happy tone as he walked into the room.

Izuku didn't say anything. Only one question he had lingered in his brain.

"Is Kacchan awake?"

Aizawa sighed at the question, and looked at Izuku with saddened features. Izuku seemed to understand that the answer was no. A single tear streamed down his face, and his little sniffles broke Aizawa and Hizashi's hearts. It would have surly broke katsuki's as well.

After a few more checkups, Izuku would be released from the hospital and he would go back to his and katsuki's house. Considering all of the doctors and scientists were arrested, it shouldn't be a problem.

The doctors had opened the doors to check up on Izuku. Him, Hizashi, and Aizawa all turned to the doctor.

"Um.. my apologies for the i-interruption. I-its time for your c-checkup, Mr. I-Izuku.." the doctor stuttered out. Izuku could tell that he was an omega, and one with a speech deficiency at that. Izuku could relate. He used to, and still does, have a bad speech impediment. It seems as though it's linked with omegas, mainly traumatized ones.

Izuku stood and let the doctor escort him out blankly. Aizawa sadly peered at the omega as he walked out. Aizawa knew that if Bakugou passed away, izuku would never be the same.

Aizawa sighed and grabbed his things. He would come visit later.

~| • |~

Izuku laid on the medical bed and waited as the timid doctor readied the ultrasound machine. He squirted a cold gel onto the other Omega's stomach and began to use the ultrasound wand to see the Omega's insides.

He looked at the omegas vital lower organs and then decided a quick checkup on his womb wouldn't hurt. He looked at the omegas insides, to find something he wasn't happy with. It made him quite worried actually.

"M-mr. Midoriya.. uhmm.. so, it seems y-you are a-about to fall i-into an O-omegan drop.. e-essentially, an O-omegan dep-depression.. we c-can still release you.. b-but call if y-you feel like h-hurting yourself. A-and be c-careful.." the doctor struggled to inform the omega on things with his lack of word pronunciation, but the doctor couldn't help his speech deficiency.

"W-we can p-put you back on your b-birth control I-if you like.." the doctor proceeded to ask.

"U-uhmm.. no thank you, I'm not sexually active.." izuku reasoned after answering the doctors question.

"A-alright. I'll s-sign the p-papers to re-release you."

After that, the doctor walked down with izuku through a winding hallway. When they reached the front desk, the doctor and izuku both signed the final paperwork and Aizawa was called to help izuku get home safely.

Aizawa arrived shortly later and dropped izuku off at the apartment him and katsuki shared. Aizawa was nervous about letting izuku be alone, but let it be because the last thing izuku needed right now was to be pushed and pushed about being alone or not being alone. Aizawa drove off after seeing izuku go into the apartment.

When izuku got inside, overwhelming dead hit his every being, and he collapsed onto the kitchen floor, sobbing onto the tile. His body shook and wallowed, his heart rate sped up, and his throat began the familiar aching lump forming in his throat. He coughed and sobbed for hours on that tile.

When he got up, he was numb. Silent tears continued to stream down his face, but he didn't acknowledge them. He stared blankly at the ceiling as the back of his head hit the front door to the apartment, and he sat there for hours. He didn't get any sleep. He just sat their all night. He didn't move for anything or anyone. His phone, which he had just gotten, was ringing non-stop, but he didn't move it turn towards it. He was blocked off from the world, and he probably would continue to be for a long time.

_____________________

1147 words