⨳C⨳h⨳a⨳p⨳t⨳e⨳r⨳T⨳w⨳o⨳

-chapter-
X2X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

𓆌
-----------

---------
Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ-
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕. 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜-
𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵

--------------------

Izuku woke up to a jolt of pain in his lower abdomen, and his body burning. He had a severe migraine, and it felt like something was squeezing and pushing his insides around. He had an extremely hard boner as well. He was so uncomfortable, but he refused to give into his instincts and call for an alphas help.

Just as he was about to try and sleep again, one of his masters walks in, a visible tent in his pants. "I told you, omega. And I won't go easy on you." He speaks with a slight chuckle at the end.

The small omega shakes in fear, and crawls backwards attempting to get away from the alpha. Even in his heat, he knows not to trust him. He knows he has to get out. Escape. Ask for help. He knows he has to do something that will help him. Anything.

As the boy was drowning himself in his own thoughts and fears, he failed to realize the man had reached the bed. The sound of a belt unclipping knocked him out of his own thoughts.

He looks up at the ginger haired man in fear, as said man pulled down his pants and boxer and crawled into the bed. He grabbed the boy's neck and pushed his head down, before replacing his hand with his mouth.

Biting down on the omega's neck, he removed the hospital gown the boy was wearing.

In fear, the boy began to shake and struggle. Then he realized if he moved to much, the alphas fangs would puncture his scent glands and they would be mates.

That scared him even more, and he decided to sit still and let things happen. There was nothing he could do anyway. The alpha began to flip him over and bring his hips up, his mouth still keeping a tight grip on his neck.

He closed his eyes, excepting what was about to come. He felt the man's member enter him without preparation, and the man bagan a deep, rough, and fast pase. It hurt so much to the small omega. Blood trickled down his thighs as he felt his insides rip.

Choking back sobs, the boy grabbed onto the metal frame of the bed. The alpha quickly pulled out when an alarm went off and red lights began flashing in every room.

The man ran out of the room, quickly puting his clothes on. His faint yelling was all that was heard other than.. explosions?

He wasn't all to concerned about that. He was concerned about the blood leaking from his twitching hole. Trying his best to clean it off, he failed to realize the explosions stopped.