⨳E⨳p⨳i⨳l⨳o⨳g⨳u⨳e⨳

-Chapter-
X16X

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜!

ꏂꉣ꒐꒒ꄲꍌ꒤ꏂ

---------------

Katsuki threw the half-wet Izuku down onto the bed gently, and immediately bent down and captured the omega's lips with his

Katsuki threw the half-wet Izuku down onto the bed gently, and immediately bent down and captured the omega's lips with his. The kiss grew exceedingly more rough and quick, but it was still laced with love and adoration. His hands landed on each side of Izuku's head. His right knee was next to Izuku's hip for support.

Izuku decided to strattle katsuki's waste with his legs. Katsuki, on the other hand, really wanted to take everything slowly. This was Izuku's first time, and he wanted them both to savor every moment.

Katsuki slowly began to kiss Izuku more passionately and slowly. The feeling of the kiss on both of their lips left a pleasurable tingle in its wake. The presence of one another alone sent pleasures down both of their spines.

It was like an outer worldly force- an aura -that they feed off of. At this moment, it felt like they needed each other to survive.

Katsuki reluctantly broke the kiss. The night would never continue if they didn't stop making out, and what he truly desired was for him and Izuku to take things to the next level.

Katsuki slowly leaned down and gave a peck to Izuku's collarbone. Katsuki placed gentle and loving kisses to the omega's body. With each peck, Izuku felt like lightning bolds were zipping and zooming under his skin. Katsuki never failed to please Izuku, and Izuku hoped he would be able to meet the requirements needed to satisfy Katsuki as well. 

"Can I?" Katsuki asked in a surprisingly calm tone as he reached Izuku's lower stomach. When he nodded, katsuki began kissing around his privates, and then continued down the omega's legs. 

When katsuki reached his feet, he began working his way back up, before kissing Izuku again when he reached back up to the omega's neck.

Izuku began to purr at how loved he felt. The younger closed his eyes when katsuki started gently rubbing his hole. It was quite the peculiar feeling. Such unprecedented sensations from an action of this sort left Izuku making lewd noises that he had never previously found himself making, in terms of sex toys, or his usual play with Katsuki. It was something completely new- a quarrel of angels- and katsuki couldn't get enough. It was easily determined. Even the weak minded, the most fullish could dish out this fact- this sound is katsuki's new addiction. Anyone could understand it. The noises that came spewing from Izuku's mouth were so amazing.

"Okay, so I'm going to have to prep you. It may feel uncomfortable considering the most you have had was a small dildo about the size of two of my fingers." Katsuki explained, racking his eyes over Izuku's face to check for any sign of discomfort or fear. Yet none were discovered, and with this revelation, he was able to ease his own nerves.