Chapter 27~ Truth or Dare

"I call first!" Mason yelled.

"Fine," Jordan replied sadly. "Are we playing regular or strip truth or dare?"

"Strip," Mason smirked. (Authors Note: In case you don't know strip truth or dare is the same as regular only instead of just chickening out they have to take a article of clothing off)

"Okay, Laurel truth or dare?"

"Dare," Laurel answered.

"Okay I dare you to, go onto the front porch and sing Talking Body at the top of your lungs."

"But its like midnight," she retorted.

"Do I care?"

"Ugh, your lucky I love you," Laurel strutted up to the front porch and waited till we got our phones out to record it. "IF WE'RE TALKING BODY, YOU GOT A PERFECT ONE, SO PUT IT ON ME, SWEAR IT WON'T TAKE YOU LONG, IF YOU LOVE ME RIGHT, WE FU-" she belted out but was cut off when the screen door to the house opened and revealed Trey, Brandon and Jackson groggily standing there, we froze.

"Lennox Rae if that is you and your friends singing that horrid, yet catchy song I swear I will murder you all," Dad bellowed from the upstairs window. We motioned for Trey, Jackson, and Brandon to follow us and be quiet. They followed until we were back around the campfire.

"We are playing strip truth or dare you wanna play?" Juliet asked.

"Well now that we are up, fine," Jackson ran a hand over his face in an attempt to wake up and then glared at me.

"Okay, Brandon truth or dare,"

"Truth,"

"Who was the first girl you loved, and how old were you?"

Blush rose to his face as he started to answer, "Well it was from when I was eleven until I was sixteen but I never asked her out or anything cause she was dating someone from when we turned 13 until we were 16 and I moved on." He smiled lightly.

"Well you answered the second question but not the first who was she?" Ben whined.

"It was Lennox," he smiled lightly. I felt my heart warm as he said that but then it sunk when I realized who my boyfriend was at the time, it was HIM. And not Brandon but Adrian. I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes I hadn't thought about that in along time, I felt like it was happening again when Jordan walked off on Kristen that one day. But I got caught up with helping Krist. It hurt a lot when I lost Ben and in the very beginning of the year when we first started dating. The more time I spent with people the less I thought about HIM and HER. I started to cry but put the thought out of my head as I wiped away the tears.

"Trey truth or dare?" Brandon asked.

"Uh, dare," he worriedly answered.

"I dare you to make out with the hottest girl here for two minutes it doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend or not," Brandon smiled.

Trey stood up silently and walked around the outside of the circle until he stopped behind me, he stepped over the log I was sitting on so that he stood in front of me.

"Woah dude, thats my sister," Jackson was astonished as the words left his mouth.

"Yup, it is but she is hot and really nice,"

"Eww bro, really, thats my little sister." Jackson replied.

Before he could answer I pulled Trey in and crashed my lips onto his, after his initial shock he responded and our lips moved in sync. He sucked on my bottom lip and a soft moan escaped my throat. After we ran out of oxygen he moved his lips down to my neck giving him and I a chance to breath. I pulled at the base of his neck and guided his lips back to my own he gently traced my lips with his tongue asking for entrance. I hesistantly opened my mouth to allow his tongue to mingle with mine. A loud cough from behind startled us and I pulled back inches away from Trey's face.

It was then that we realized we had been making out in front of all of my friends and brother. The cough had come from Ben who I guess was feeling a little uncomfortable. I had forgiven him but that didn't mean that I was ever gonna take him back.

"I guess time was up," I whispered apparently loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Uh yeah what was the time?" Trey asked. Nicki showed me the screen of the phone and my face flushed. I had been making out with Trey in front of them for six minutes. Six minutes. Trey scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay who is next?" Trey questioned trying to ease the tense air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game continued for a while most of the guys didn't have shirts a few didn't even have there jeans left. As for the girls Tenley was fully dressed, Juliet, Kristen and I were left in our bras and shorts while Lauren had a sweatshirt and underwear left. It was returning to my turn again so far we have had many different dares and truths but the ones that stuck out were naming our body parts, peeling a banana with our feet, and running throught the corn field bare foot, which hurt like hell.

"Okay Lex truth or dare?" Jordan asked.

"Truth," I knew I regretted it as soon as I said it.

"Tell us one thing that none of us know about you even Jackson?" The words left his mouth and I knew there knew there was only one thing that I had never told Jackson, but I didn't want to tell them. But then again I didn't have a choice did I?