Chapter 44 (Epilogue)

Sunlight seeped through the window. His radiating velvet skin was glowing, and his brunette hair strands on his forehead was Jungkook's sole duty to side them and kiss on his delicate lips,

"Happy Anniversary."

Last few sleepless nights sucked all the energy out of Jimin's body, so in response to Jungkook's romantic greeting, he only turned into a cotton ball wrapped in a blanket. Jungkook couldn't resist the cuteness, he started to laugh, "Hey beautiful, do you know you look even cuter doing this?"

Jungkook tried to get his husband out of the blanket, "Baby, wake up. Didn't we promise to see the sunrise on the beach?"

Jimin finally showed his face, "You didn't let me sleep last night. Where does all your energy come from? I am exhausted, Jungkook."

"I can carry you on my arms. Let's go." Jungkook presented his puppy eyes and now Jimin again became helpless in front of that, "Jungkook-ah!! Don't do the eyes. Ughhh, let's go."

Jungkook watched his husband putting on his shorts and white t-shirt written lovers on it.

Jimin was stomping and Jungkook was following the sulky Jimin, "Hey, wait." Jungkook held his hand, "Now better."

Now they were walking towards the beach in the hazy light of dawn. "What still mad at me?"

"No but tired."

"It's our wedding anniversary today."

"I know Jungkook, that's why we are here on our honeymoon in Bali again."

"You seem cranky. Ok, I will let you sleep tonight. Won't try any new position." Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin couldn't hold the laugh, "You! Always have to say something dirty."

Enormity of the sea, restless current thrust on the shore and the couple was walking slowly, most importantly silently. They were at the stage of relationship now that they require no word to say I love you, they felt each other through silence and warmth of their hug. Jimin buried his small head in Jungkook's chest, "It's cold here, Kookie." And as usual Jungkook's big arms wrapped his husband in.

"Jimin, look behind the cloud, the Sun. Perfect timing." Jimin was staring at Jungkook instead. "Did you see that crimson red lining around the cloud. It's beautiful, I always wanted to watch it on a beach..........." And then he turned to his lover and held his cold cheeks, "With you."

"I know, Kookie. And I wanted to see the happiness in your eyes."

"You are my happiness. I thought we would never get to be together again. It all still feels like a dream."

"Shhh, Happy Anniversary, my Sun." Jimin kissed Jungkook.

"Happy Anniversary, Moon, I love you with all my heart." The younger pulled Jimin up a little by the waist as he kissed him harder.

"There is a saying, 'Better late than never.'

All the suffering and pain now felt worthwhile. Waking next to his delicate body was utter bliss but what mattered the most that now Jimin was his only. He found him through the friendship, love and patience. The special bonding that can't be found anywhere else, they found each other as soulmates. They were meant to be together. "

A year before on that very special day, Jimin and Jungkook took vows and got married with the presence of their parents. That day they felt complete and peace. No more running away from reality, no more pain of losing the loved one and no more distance. Unlike many other couples, they barely fought, even though there were some small disagreements still they would find a way to make it up to each other because they couldn't stand the silence and anger between them.
Their parents were happy and contented too because they have realized there were nothing else happier than seeing your own children living a happy life. Jimin and Jungkook found everything that they could have 5 years ago but the mistake has been made and couldn't be reversed. However, through the struggles they got each other again.

One year later –

Jungkook holding a cute little 2 months old baby girl who was trying not to cry as she trying move. The younger got worried, "Jimin, I think June is hungry."

"Jungkook, she is hungry. She gets hungry every two hour; you should know all of these by now."

"It's only been a month since we got our baby girl. I need some time to process."

June Jeon Park was their one and only child, who has been adopted a month ago from South Korea. Both were dying to hold a baby and raise her on their own. They loved the girl a bit too much.

"Jungkook, see, Taehyung is looking beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of him."

"Damn! True indeed." Jungkook was trying to put June back to sleep, but she was cooing and looking at his father. "Jimin, hand me the feeder, she needs it now."

Jimin passed it without taking his eyes off of Taehyung, "He is a prince, Kook. You missed a big chance of getting married to a prince." Jimin winked at his husband.

"I am already married to a little prince and now I have a princess on my arms too." He kissed his daughter and his husband. The time he noticed Taehyung waving at them from the alter, Jungkook waved back.

"His big day, finally. Taehyung is marrying the most perfect man alive." Jungkook smiled softly.

"I am happy for Tae." Jimin grabbed his husband's hand.

"So, am I, darling." Jungkook kissed Jimin in the lips.

While Taehyung taking vows, the couples started getting nostalgic about their wedding day, Jungkook with tears in his eyes looked at the love of his life, "I love you, Jimin." And leaned to kiss him, "I love you, my Jungkook." And Jimin kissed back.

-The End-