Chapter 2

Jungkook had been performing very well. His boss was impressed and hired him in as a new team member after 5 months of internship period.
Since he was new to corporate culture, Jimin voluntarily used to help him in different issues. Jungkook on the other hand was not much of a help seeker. He did his part on his own. He ignored the fact that Jimin used it as an excuse to talk to him more often. One and half years had passed. In this years, Jimin came to his desk many times and talked about weird things since he got shy in front of him whereas 5 years younger Jungkook used to get bothered by his presence since he liked working alone. Jimin many times tried to take him for lunch or outing but Jungkook avoided as much as possible. Jungkook was very handsome and attractive, many girls of their office were into him and tried to flirt with him. Even his boss praised Jungkook so often because of his work. However, Jimin was the most attractive of them all with dashing cute face and smartness. Their department head loved his working style.

Jungkook always knew if he would face any problem only Jimin would help him because he did many times before. One day some employees behaved really ill towards Jungkook and he could not tolerate but burst into tears.
"Jungkook, you okay?" Jimin got tensed seeing him crying.
"I am fine, Jimin hyung." He wiped his tears.
"Aww, kookie, you can always tell me what is wrong?" He patted his shoulder. " Let's go and grab a coffee and talk about this."
Jungkook did not want to deny that day. He was the only person who never behaved badly and always supported him. Jungkook always liked Jimin's intellectual side, how brilliantly he presented in any meeting or how smartly he handled any situation.
They went to a coffee shop nearby. Jimin told Jungkook to sit and wait in the corner table. Jimin bought coffees and sandwiches for them. "There you go, Now tell me what happend?"
Jungkook shared all of that incidents with him and Jimin being his elder colleague advised him how to handle this kind of situation. Jungkook felt so comfortable after a long time and also got mesmerised by Jimin's wit.
"Hyung, thanks for coffee and everything. I actually don't trust anyone in the office but I think I can rely on you." Jungkook said.
"Well, this is a different environment and you are not student anymore. You have to keep that in mind." Jimin smiled.
" I have to go home now. Eooma must be worrying."
"Okay, let me walk you home." Jimin put his wallet in his pocket.
"But then you have to walk a lot back to your home." Jungkook replied.
"Well, I don't mind walking and I have no rush either. So let's walk and we can talk as well."
Jungkook for the first time felt shy because Jimin was being too kind to him.
While crossing the road, Jungkook recklessly was walking straight. Jimin grabbed his hand, "Careful. You are gonna get heat by a car. Follow me now."
Jungkook was shocked when Jimin had grabbed his hand but helplessly followed him. All that time he kept looking at that little figured man with such caring attitude towards him. Jimin let Jungkook's hand go and walked side by side untill Jungkook reached home. They talked about so many personal things that they had never talked before. Jungkook started to be more friendly with Jimin.
When Jimin reached home, he saw Jungkook texted him.
HAVE YOU REACHED HOME? - JK
Jimin could not stop smiling and replied right away.
- Yes. Just now. Why do you worry?
- No, I really liked you walking me home. Thanks for everything, hyung.
- Stop calling me hyung then.
- But isn't it our office culture?
- Call me Jimin when we are not in office.
- Okay, Jimin. 😋
They chatted for a while and then went to bed.
They did have no idea that it was a just the beginning of their struggling love story. Neither of them were aware of it. But was it only struggle or are they going to find eternal love?

 But was it only struggle or are they going to find eternal love?