Mine

SMUT - ROUGH SEGGSSSS
Y/N: bottom
EDDIE: top
(Have this while I write an extremely long one)
HOMOPHOBIA

    You were sitting with your boyfriend, Eddie, at lunch, when Jason came over to your table, and started insulting Eddie, calling him a fag, a freak, and whatever other names he could come up with.

    You get up, walking over to Jason, "we're busy right now! Can't we just ignore you another time? Besides, I've heard worse things, from better guys!" you yell, causing some people to laugh. "Awe look! It's the faggots little boyfriend!" Jason yells, getting everyone's attention. All eyes were on the two of you. Now was the perfect chance for you to humiliate him. "Someday, you'll go far." You whisper, wrapping your arms around his neck, looking into his eyes. "You think?" Jason says, smiling, placing his hands on your waist. You know how big his ego is, so, why not boost it, before entirely destroying it. "Yep!" you lean towards his ear and whisper, "and I hope you stay there" before biting his earlobe, pushing him onto the floor so that everyone can see the tent in his pants. "Who's the fag now?" You yell, as everyone laughs at Jason, who is now running out of the lunch room. You walk back over to your table, sitting in Eddie's lap, facing him. Realizing how jealous he is, you whisper into his ear, "don't worry love, I'll give you a show later!" Feeling the erection growing in his pants, you kiss his neck. "Your..place..now?" You ask between kisses. Eddie picks you up, carrying you out to his van.

- TIME SKIP: AT EDDIES HOUSE -

    He rushes you into his room, shutting the door, before pinning you against it and kissing you. Letting his tongue explore your mouth, you moan into the kiss, feeling his hands wander all over your body. "Show me how jealous you are darling" you whisper, before he throws you onto his bed, climbing on top of you. He takes your shirt off of you, throwing it to the floor, before doing the same with his. "Can I take your binder off or do you want it on?" He asks, calmly. You think for a moment before saying, "off." "Are you sure?" He asks, looking into your eyes. "Yeah" you say, smiling. He smiles back, before taking your binder off and throwing it to the floor, along with your shirts. Placing his hands on your sides, he plants kisses down your chest and stomach. As he's kissing your torso, he finds a sensitive spot, causing you to let out a quiet gasp. He looks up at you, a smirk plastered on his face, "found it" he says, before leaving a purplish mark on that spot. Undoing the button and zipper of your pants with his teeth, he pulls them down, leaving you in your boxers.

Eddie stands up and turns on some music. His uncle is home, and you know for a fact neither of you want him to hear you. He crawls back on top of you, connecting his lips with yours, he pulls off his pants. He stands up again, grabs his handcuffs, and cuffs your arms above your head. "Something tells me your really enjoying this Eddie" you say, smirking. "Oh I am" he says, devilishly, before grabbing a condom and lube.

    "Ready?" he asks, lining up with your hole. You nod impatiently, staring into his beautiful eyes. "Words, sweetheart" he says, chuckling at your neediness. "Yes I'm ready" you say quickly, not wanting to waste anymore time. He slowly pushes his length inside of you, letting out a few groans. "Shit your tight- fuck.." he whisper-moans once he's all the way in. "You can move" you whisper. Eddie begins moving fast, and rough, causing you to let out loud moans. Eddie covers your mouth, "shh I know the music is pretty loud but I don't want him to hear your pretty little moans" Eddie says, smiling. "Those noises are for my ears only. Can you be quiet for me sweetheart?" He asks. You nod and he uncovers your mouth, connecting his lips with yours. "Can you uncuff me please? The cuffs are starting to hurt" you whisper. Eddie uncuffs you, making sure your wrists are ok.

"I'm gonna cum soon" Eddie groans. "-e..too" you manage to slur out. Eddie is sure to hit all the right places inside of you, making it harder for you to keep quiet. "Fuck- ahh goddamnit! Why are you -o..ah good at th-is?!" You moan out, wrapping your arms around him and clawing his back. Eddie hisses at the pain, before saying, "quiet my prince~ you don't want anyone else to hear, right?" After a few more thrusts, you both came, Eddie covering your mouth as you moan his name.

Your not satisfied though. You push him over, sinking down on his cock. "Not enough?" Eddie asked, laughing. You began bouncing up and down on his cock, causing him to moan and cover his own mouth. "Damn your-..good" Eddie says, placing his hands on your waist to help with your balance.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, as the overstimulation set in. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again" you whisper-moan. Eddie grabs your throat, pushing you over so that he's on top again. "Sorry sweetheart, I just couldn't resist with that face and those moans" he says, smirking. "Your really enjoying this, aren't you? My little slut~ my needy little whore likes my hands around his neck" Eddie says, smirking as he fucks the living shit out of you, until you both cum again, biting each other's shoulders to suppress your moans.

"I hope I didn't take it too far..we've never done that before" Eddie says, looking slightly worried. "No, you didn't..that was great" you say, still catching your breath.

As your both cleaning yourselves up, you realize what you did to Eddie's back. "Shit- lemme fix up your back" you say, laughing. "No! I want it to scar!" Eddie yells back in a childish voice. "Fine, but if it gets infected, that's on you" you say, laughing at his dumbass. "Yesss!" He yells, putting his fist in the air like an idiot. You laugh while walking over to him, putting your hands on his waist, and kissing him. "I love you Eddie Munson. And one day, I will marry you. That's a promise." you say, closing your eyes and laying your head on his chest. After a while of silence, you look up and see Eddie, wide-eyed, tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry Eddie! Don't cry please!" You yell, feeling your eyes tear up as well. He hugs you tightly, before saying, "I love you so fucking much y/n l/n..I'll say yes. I promise."

"In that case, follow me!" you say, grabbing Eddie's hand and taking him somewhere. "Where are we going?" Eddie asks, confused. "You'll see!" You yell, smiling back at him.

When you arrive at the place you first met each other, you stop. You turn around to face Eddie, getting down on one knee. "I've wanted to do this since the day we met, right here, in this very spot. I love you so damn much. For the past five years, you have made my life nothing, but amazing. You have always been here for me, through everything. I am so thankful to have you in my life, and I want you in my future. The second we met, I just knew, 'he's the one.' I never believed in true love, or 'when you know, you know', until I met you. Your the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. So, Eddie Munson, will you marry me?" You ask, tears now streaming down your face. He falls to his knees, crying, before screaming, "yes of course! Yes! I love you so fucking much sweetheart! Damnit y/n..I hate crying in front of you" he says, laughing.

WORD COUNT: 1,346

I hope you enjoyed this part! It was a little wacky, but I enjoyed writing it! My thoughts are all over right now, so a lot of my writing has been kinda messy and all over the place. I apologize for that. I just got broken up with though, so please bare with me.

Don't forget to drink water and eat something! I love you all :) <33