Chapter XXXVI

One more month, Irene will be popping out her third child. Eliza is becoming an hands on daughter to her mom. She makes sure that Irene eats on time and drinks her medicines and vitamins on time.

"What are you doing?" Irene chuckled as she looked at her daughter struggling memorizing some dance steps. Today is Eliza's day off.

Eliza looked at her mom shyly smiling. " eh mommy i just want to learn this new trend kasi. Jang sent me this one and she told me na mag duet daw kami"

"Let me see the dance steps nga anak maybe mommy can help". Eliza gave out her phone to Irene. It is a dance pop by Naeyon.

Irene listened and looked at it focusly. " ano ba yan seems like mommy cant help you. Mahirap sya oh" she tried to do the dance steps.

Eliza laughed at her mom's reaction. " mommy tama na yan nakakaloka para kang batang nag co-counting" she laughingly said.

Irene pouted. " aba eh nabuntis lang ako ginaganyan ganyan mo na ako ha" she crossed her arms.

"Aysus ang mommy naman eh. Ito na lang let's dance for fun in tiktok para may pa ayuda ka naman sa fans mo" Eliza suggested. Shes aware that her mom has fans and is famous in tiktok.

"Ayuda you mean A relief goods? Teka do i look like a food ba anak?" Irene raised her brows.

Eliza chuckled at her mom's reaction. " noo, i mean yan ang tawag nila sa mga latest videos and pics mo. i keep on watching videos of yours edited by people noh and they were so nice and creative. Dali na mommy para masaya" she explained, giggling pulling Irene's hands.

" okay okay but dont post anything on social media anak ha. We just want to protect you" Irene carresed her daughters hair.

" yes po opo mommy. Just this time lang. Pwede po ba?" Eliza puppy eyed her mother. Irene smiled and nodded. She doesnt want to be Kill joy by her daughter's happiness.

"Yikess teka teka i timer ko muna mommy. All we need to do is to dance cha cha lang while the song is played okay?" Eliza instrudted her mom and put the her phone in a stand and sets a 10 seconds timer.

"Teka do i look appropriate ba? Am i presentable enough anak?" Irene is consious on her features. " tasaka wag na lang i look so taba na oh. After i gave birth na lang ate" she added holding her bump sideviewing. She is wearing a maternity dress and a doll shoes.

" mommy you are ethereal,spectacular and beautiful ypu dont need to be conscious of ypur features it is normal lang po" eliza replied and cheered her mom.

"Now, prepare kana mom 5 seconds na lang" she then held Irene's hands.

The two dance gracefully. They dance cha cha as the song plays. " ayun all done. You're really perfect mommy" Eliza giggled after a take of perfect shot. She then gets her phone and they viewed it together.

As the two are watching the Irene pursed her lips, "Whoo" she breathe out.

Eliza looked at her mom, worriedly. " why mommy may masakit po ba sayo? Teka take a sit po muna" she assisted Irene in sitting jn the couch.

Irene shook her head. " you sister keeps on kicking. Ansakit tuloy ng pantog ko" she chuckled. Irene then gets eliza's hands and put it in her bump where the baby kicks.

Eliza left ona teary eye when she felt the bump of her sibling. " i i can feel her sh-she is so precious" she said and kissed her mother's tummy. She became so sentimental.

" oh my ate is being emotional na" Irene smiled and kissed her daughter's head.

Eliza just let her to be on the position until she feels tired. " mommy can we sleep together today. Inaantok po ako" she uttered, looking at her mom cutely.

Irene pinched her cheeks. " you are so cute. Of course anak. Come on assist mommy to go to your room. Ang bigat bigat na ng sister mo. Ansakit na ng likod ko" irene complained chuckling.

"Eh kasi kain ka din ng kakain alangan man lilit ang tyan mo mommy pambihira naman" eliza savaged her mom as they walked upstairs.

" mommy humm a song to me please" the two are now in Eliza's bed. She is hugging on her Mom's lower abdomen part.

" what song do you want mommy to sing ba anak?" Irene asked playing on eliza's hair strands.

"Slipping through my fingers mommy please" eliza requested and closed her eyes.

Irene started humming when elia suddenly uttered. " mommy when i left this world plese dont cry po ha and let this song be my funeral song" eliza uttered. Her eyes are alreadt closed.

Irene softy tapped her daughter's back. " ate that is not nice ha. I dont want you to talk such that things. Hindi ko iyan gusto" Irene rebuke on what her daughter had said.

Eliza chuckled. " mama i am just saying lang naman. Hindi ko nama sinabi na matetegi ako now na. Perhaps soon, when that time finally happens, lay that song for me ah" eliza said. Siniksik nya ang kanyang ulo sa bandang tyan ni irene.

Irene just nodded. She knew eliza wont stop until she gave her yes. " okay okay i will, just please stop na i dont want that kind of topic. I'll humm you na nga baby ko para makatuog kana. Andami mo nang sinasabi sa buhay" irene remarked, smiling. She just hummed the song her duaghter had requested until eliza fells in deep slumber.

. . . . . . . . . .
Vote and Comment.