𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

🥠

A blank stare was all that she could give the book, until she heard a loud voice calling for her.

"NANA!"

Startled, Yuna dropped the book and looked at the door. "IN THE ATTIC!" she yelled out in response.

Soon she heard pitter patters that got louder as the person became near. "NANA!" A small child popped up from the stairs to the attic, a big smile decorating her chubby face.

At the arrival of the child, Yuna's heart heart fluttered in happiness. "Mina!" She stood up and was about to go to her but stopped to dust off her hands and dress.

Once she was assured that she was clean, Yuna opened her arms wide, letting the small child run into her embrace.

She squeezed the child in her hug and  shook her. "How was your day?" She asked as they pulled away.

Mina giggled, showing her gummy smile which melted Yuna's heart. "Me and mommy went to eat ice-cream!"

Acting surprised, Yuna nodded. "Did you have your favorite?" Mina gave her a big nod. But then, a pout fell on her lips. Yuna tilted her head as she mimicked Mina's face.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so sad all of a sudden?" She asked, tapping Mina's chubby cheek. "But I didn't have ice cream"

Mina looked down, her pout becoming bigger. Soon Yuna heard a soft sob coming from her and panicked. "Oh my, my. Don't cry. We can get ice cream another time"

Yuna's voice was soft and tender, which only triggered the child's tears.

"WAAAAHHHH!!"

Gasping loudly, Yuna hugged her and rubbed her back soothingly. "Hush my child. What happened?"

"What's wrong?" Yuna looked up at the new voice and smiled weakly. "She was telling me about ice cream and then broke into tears. What happened back there?" She asked, standing up while carrying Mina.

The little girl wailed, hiding her face in Yuna's neck. Mina's mother, Yeri looked looked at her daughter and sighed.

"She ran into a lady and dropped her ice cream" she groaned, rubbing her forehead. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Just a bit tired." She said, rolling her shoulder. Smiling, Yuna walked to the door. "Where's Haemin?" Yeri asked as she followed Yuna out of the attic.

Yeri was a married with a 6 year old girl, but still stays with Yuna as her husband, who's a world wide famous rapper travels around the world for his concerts.

That's the reason she stays with Yuna so that she and Mina won't feel lonely. And since Yuna is a stay at home mom who has a home made cake business, it will be easy to leave Mina in the house while Yeti goes to work.

"She said she's staying over at Zoe's for a sleepover since it's weekend"

"Oh my god. We can have a movie night!" Yeri squealed. At the mention of movie nights, mina stopped crying.

Yuna met eyes with Yeri, both having the same thought. Yuna pushed mina up a bit as she was sliding down. "Let's have a Disney marathon" Yuna beamed and to add more effect, Yeri gasped happily.

Little Mina picked her head up and beamed, her gummy smile on display. Snot was running down her nose, year streaks glistening under the light. 

The two mothers laughed wholeheartedly, seeing how adorable Mina looked with her messy hair.

"Disney?!" The happiness in her voice was so evident that her voice squeaked at the end, making them laugh even more.

Yeri chuckled and ruffled her hair before taking Mina into her arms. "Let's go and freshen up shall we? Gotta clean that stain on your shirt" she pointed out, catching Yuna's attention.

Yuna peeked at Mina's shirt. "I didn't see that." Yeri laughed. "The ice cream fell on both her and the lady. I feel bad for her. She looked like she was having a bad day and the ice cream incident made it even worse for her" she sighed.

Yuna tapped Mina's button nose that she got from her father and giggled when the little girl blinked adorably. "It's alright. A bad day doesn't last that long. I'm sure it will be over once she gets home " Yeri nodded.

Yeri turned to leave but turned around. "Is your cleaning still pending?" Yuna pressed her lips into a thin and hummed in a thinking manner. "I... guess?" She shrugged.

"Leave it for now. You did enough. Also, I was thinking of we could have a little campfire in the backyard"

"But we don't have any wood"

"Don't worry" Yeri smirked. "We can use the red taped box."

The red taped box with her first diary.

Yuna's eyes widened before they softened and she nodded.

"Of course" she smiled before they parted ways to their own room.

It's better to burn bad memories than keeping them with you.

🥠

That's the end of the introduction of the books' ✨side characters✨
Next chapter on will be the ✨drama✨ of the
✨main characters ✨

- see u in the next chapter ☺️