𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒

Jungkook breathed heavily, fear eating him up as be sped up his car. He had to reach before it was too late.

"What are you saying?!" Jungkook asked, softly pushing her away. Yuna cried out, banging her fist on his chest. "She's not home! It's been one day and yet we didn't hear anything! Nothing from her friends and school! "

"Didn't she come back that day?"

"She did." Yuna sniffled. "We talked even and then she went to school the next day. But she didn't come back." She broke down, falling on the ground as if her legs lost strength.

Jungkook stood there, frozen as the situation dawned on him. "Yuna. Let's go to the police . We have to report to them" Seokjin came to her side, pulling her up on her feet.

Yuna sniffled before she let herself be taken away from Jungkook by Seokjin.

"God dammit!" He punched the steering wheel as he saw a traffic infront of him. "Fuck! fuck! fuck!" He cursed under his breath, pulling on his hair.

He was frustrated. He was running out of time already and now this shit happened.

But it seemed like luck favored him as the traffic quickly cleared out and he was able to go.

He hurriedly drove to his house, and ran towards the entrance as soon as he arrived.

"STELLA!" He yelled out, bursting the doors open.

And what he saw broke his heart. "Haemin!" He cried out seeing Haemin tied to a chair int he middle of the living room, right where anyone could see when they enter.

Haemin tried to yell from her taped mouth but the words seemed to be swallowed by the tape.

"My baby! Don't worry daddy's here!" He reassured and tried to runt to her but a loud gunshot was heard stopping him on his track.

He heard the sound of heels clicking from his left and from the dark, like the villian she is, Stella appeared with a gun in her hand.

She smirked at Jungkook

"Welcome home, dad"

🥠

Sorry for the short chapter I'm just a bit tired and two more chaps to go guys 😌😌😌