𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐻𝑒𝑟

🥠

The egg sizzled in the pan, a bit of the oil flying at Jungkook. "Ahh!" He gasped feeling the tiny pricks on his skin.

"I better take it before the yolk gets cooked." He mumbled to himself as he took the spatula to pick the omelette.

"Ah!" He squeaked as another army of oil drops attacked him. "You f-fuck-" he cursed under his breath, quickly taking the damn omelette and plopping it on a plate.

"I'll fuck you up if you do that again, motherfucker!" He cursed at the pan after turning the stove off.

Putting his hand on his hip, Jungkook stretched before rolling his shoulder. "That was hard." He groaned, picking up the plate of omelette and taking it to the dining table.

His mouth salivated as he stared at the steamy hot fried rice sitting infront of him, looking so deliciously tempting.

"I'm gonna gobble you up" he smirked like Debbie Ryan while holding up a spoon that somehow decided to add a dramatic effect by sparkling under the light .

Licking his lips, Jungkook pulled the chair and sat on it before he cut a white part of the omelette and put it on the rice.

He pushed his spoon into the food and picked up quite a spoonful and was about to push it into his saliva ocean when he was brutally interrupted.

A grain fell off the mountain of rice as he froze with the spoon right near his mouth.

"JUNGKOOK!" Stella's voice echoed in the house since it's empty. "I brought someone over!" She squealed, doing a small run to him. "Who came?" He asked suspiciously, a frown etched on his face. Because she never brought anyone.

"HEY KID! COME IN!" Stella yelled as she looked at the open door. She looked quite excited.

Jungkook craned his neck from where he was, to take a good look at the door. A girl appeared from behind the door, her eyes puffy and nose red.

She looked like she had cried and Jungkook's heart hurt at that thought. He didn't why he was feeling sad just by noticing the tear streaks on her face.

"Why did you bring over a child, Stella?" He asked, voice stern. He stood up and walked over to them as Stella stood next to the girl.

His heart skipped a beat when he took a good look at her face. He felt.... overwhelmed.

Stella grinned looking at his confused face and put her arm around the girl's shoulders.

"My baby kook, meet Haemin"

Jungkook frowned as he looked at Stella, but smiled when he turned his eyes to Haemin.

"Hello" he greeted.

The girl bowed, biting her lips as if she was about to cry. "What? Just a hello? What is this kook?" Stella gasped, chuckling after when Jungkook gave her a questioning look.

"What are you on about Stella? And you still haven't told me why you brought a child to the house" he said, glaring at Stella, his hands on his hips.

But with Stella's next words, Jungkook's eyes widened, his hands dropping to his sides.

"I just brought your daughter home and you're not gonna thank me?"

🥠

Filler chapter y'all 😈 suffer!