𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐷𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠

🥠

Yuna had never been this nervous in her whole life. Sure she had faced challenges and she loved them.

But today, what she's facing is worth stepping back for.

Today her parents were present and so was her daughter.

All of them sitting in the living on Yuna's request.

The poor woman was trembling badly, biting on her nails. "Stop that" Yeri came to her side and pulled away Yuna's fingers from her mouth.

Little mina followed her mother, holding on to her below knee length skirt. "Who are they, mommy?" She asked, looking at Yuna's parents.

Yeri looked and smiled as she patted Mina's head. "They're Nana's mommy and daddy"

"Can I say hi to them?" She asked, smiled so adorably that her cheeks were puffed out.

Yuna and Yeri chuckled. "Why don't give them some of your chocolate toffees?" Yuna suggested and Mina beamed before she ran off to her room.

"When is he coming?" Yeri asked. Yuna looked at the door and sighed. "I don't know"

"But he did say he'll come soon." Yuna glanced at her parents who were trying to converse with Haemin who was just smiling awkwardly and being polite.

It hasn't been long since she introduced haemin to her grandparents.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be ok" Yeri tried to calm her down. Yuna nodded but her heart almost jumped out when she heard the doorbell ring.

"He's here!" She exclaimed with half fear and half excitement.

Jogging her way to the door, yuna opened the door and her breath hitched.

Seokjin smiled at her, holding two flower bouquets and two mini cake boxes.

"What's all this?" She giggled. Seokjin grinned as he held up the gifts. "First impression matters" he said as he gave one of the bouquets to Yuna. "Thank u" she said as she smelled the scent from the flowers.

Closing the door after he entered, Yuna walked nervously. "I'm scared." She mumbled, stopping halfway.

Seokjin smiled softly as he bent down to peck her head. "It's gonna be alright. Even if they disagree, just know that I will always love you"

Yuna's heart melted. "I love you too" she whispered shyly and blushed harder when Seokjin chuckles.

"Let's go"

As they both came into view of their guests, both of their heartbeats accelerated.

Yuna's parents stopped chatting and looked at the newcomer, standing up to greet him politely.

Haemin also stood as she saw her grandparents do it. "Hello" Seokjin bowed and smiled at them.

He took a deep breath before handing the flower bouquet to Yuna's mother. "A small gift to Yuna's mom"

He then turned to Haemin. "And this is for you, young lady" Haemin smiled as she took the chocolate box from him. "Thank you, sir"

"Oh...where's Mina?" Seokjin asked Yeri who was about to answer her when they were interrupted.

"Mina got sweets!" The little child giggled as she ran to the living room, hands full of sweets. "Mina brought sweets for Nana's mommy and daddy!"

Giggling, the little child went to the two elders and gave them each one sweet. "Here! A small gift from Mina"