𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐻𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ

Jungkook stared at the ant crawling on the table infront of him. Right now, it was two in the noon, two days after his encounter with Haemin and the fight he had after coming back to his house.

Stella was utterly upset about the fact that he dropped haemin to her home rather than letting her stay at their place.

'her mother must be looking for for her!' he had told her.

'well, you're her fucking father!' was what Stella threw at him.

He didn't get why Stella was so worked up with letting haemin go. His daughter is not some pet that Stella had taken in from the streets.

The fuck.

But what gave him chills was the question that Stella had asked before he could leave to his room.

'now that I brought your daughter, do you love me now?' and the woman was smiling, her eyes wide and he could see the hope swimming in there.

He didn't give her any answer and just left. He left to his friend's house and stayed there for two days and still didn't go back. He even ignored Al of Stella's calls and texts.

"You ok?" Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts as his close friend, Jimin sat infront of him, placing the food he brought for both of them.

Jungkook nodded. "I'm fine. Why?" He said coolly, opening the can of Koala. "You looked so lost just now. Deep in thoughts eh?" Jimin asked, sipping on his own apple juice.

"What are you even- am I that handsome that you couldn't stop staring at me?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, knowing well that it irritated Jimin.

The shorter man huffed, aggressively opening his bowl of black bean noodles. "Shut your trap, Junguloo!" Jimin hissed at him, making Jungkook laugh.

"Besides I'm more handsome. I'm a living artwork." He sassed, almost flicking the sauce at Jungkook. "Bitch get that gooey chopsticks away from my face. I already suffered from the oils and I'm in my best clothes right now!"

Jungkook huffed, covering his chest. Jimin rolled his eyes, mixing his noodles. "Anyways, how's your work with my cousin?"

Jungkook paused for a minute, his tongue barely touching the noodles wrapped around his chopsticks. "What cousin? I don't know any cousin of yours" and into his mouth went the noodles.

"Dis shih bushin" Jungkook mumbled. Jimin clicked his tongue and threw a roasted pistachio at him. "Don't talk with your mouth full!"

Jungkook giggled, chewing on his food. "I meant my fourth cousin, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook almost choked as he swallowed the food so suddenly.

"K-kim ta-taehyung?! You mean our new CEO?! The retired man's son?!"

"Yes, you bitch"

"Well I guess it's fine. Besides him being cold as fuck, that is"

"He's still like that?" Jungkook nodded, sipping on his can.