01

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"geez, why am i so nervous?" grace said as she is paced back and forth in her dressing room at the iheart radio station, in her home state, boston, MA.

"grace, i seriously love you, like so much but you're stressing me, and yourself out by pacing back and forth like a fucking lunatic" her best friend, savannah joked, chucking a pillow at the girl. "no but in all seriousness, you're gonna so amazing. don't even fret! i mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

"them name dropping matt is the worst thing that could happen! god, i will actually vomit." grace said as she plopped down onto the red velvet couch, next to the auburn hair girl.

"hopefully they don't, cause i would riot on the spot. but what do you expect? you wrote a whole album about him."

it had been nine months since grace and who she thought was the love of her life, matt had broken up. the break up was brutal, it left grace in a pretty bad state, while it seemed like matt was happier than ever without her. even though it's been a year, the girl still wonders if he ever even loved her back, even just for a moment, even if she now had someone new, who loved her too.

"i don't think he even knows i even released my debut single. so right now, i'm praying it stays that way." the brunette said, as she stood up from the couch as she heard a knock on the door.

"we're ready for you, ms. philips. come on out." a lady's voice called out from the other side of the door.

"coming!" the girl shouted out, and turned to her best friend, quickly hugging her tightly "wish me luck" she whispered.

"you're gonna do great. now go make me proud rockstar!"

grace quickly walked out and into the radio station. she quickly put on the headphones.

"alrighty, folks! tonight we have singer, songwriter, grace philips joining us today to talk about her debut album, "letters i can't send"! she'll be answering a few questions, you've all been dying to know and hopefully give some explanations of some of the songs! thank you for joining us, my name is olivia mcknight and it is a pleasure having all of you tune into night! grace, how are you feeling about the release?" the blonde woman spoke eagerly into her mic.

"i'm absolutely ecstatic but more nervous than ever. but thank you so much for having me on tonight!"

"well of course. we are super big grace philips fans here at iheart radio! do you want to say anything to the people listening and explain a bit of what this album is about?"

"yes, of course! thank you all for tuning in tonight to listen to "letters i can't send". this record means the world to me and hopefully you guys love it, and i am so sorry if you could relate haha. this album is about all the feelings you could earn post-break up. heartbreak is real and it's hard to cope with. but luckily for me, i have music to help me cope. i think it really captures how i was feeling during my break up, and you'll just have to listen to see how it goes!"

"ah-may-zing! i am just so in aw of your talent. shall we start the listening party, now?"

"yes!"

"alrighty take it away, grace!"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the sturniolo triplets, were sitting in the parking lot of a local mcdonalds in their hometown, somerville, boston, massachusetts.

"damnit, the stupid aux cord isn't working" chris groaned, throwing the cord onto the ground.

"my fucking god, christopher. you're issues are fucking insane." nick shouted in annoyance.