03

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

INSTAGRAM

(grace.philips) posted a story!

grace, savannah, elliot, and the rest of her tour team all arrived in boston, MA, the home-city of the two best friends

"holy fucking shit, i missed this" the raven haired girl said, as she looked around, taking all of it in.

"me too" savannah agreed, coming up behind her, embracing the girl.

after grabbing their luggage, they all head off to their hotel, near the concert venue. grace was feeling all types of emotions all at the same time. she was excited and happy but also extremely nervous and scared at the same time.

"are you ready to see matt tomorrow?" savannah asked, as she plopped onto the bed next to her best friend, who had elliot on her other side.

"um.. i think so?" grace hesitantly answered. she didn't know if she was ready to talk to him. she didn't even know if she was ready to even look at him.

"you know babe, we could always come with" elliot said in hopes that she says they can. savannah agreed with him.

"i- i think i should do this by myself. thank you, though." she knew she had to do this on her own. this was between matt and grace, and no one else.

the three were laying in uncomfortable silence. savannah and grace were thinking about how they missed their old friends, while elliot thought about the possibility that grace is still in love with matt.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

tuesday at 9:50am at a table in lee's coffee shop, sat matt sturniolo, patiently yet nervously waiting for the arrival of grace. they haven't seen each other in a year or so and didn't even end it on a good note. all he could think about was, what if she stood him up as soon as the time seemed to gradually get faster.

"sir, you've been waiting here for almost an hour. if you don't order anything, i'm unfortunately going to have to ask you to leave." the blonde barista spoke. she must've been new because she seemed very nervous.

"i'm just waiting for someone. they'll be here soon. just traffic." the boy lied.

the blonde formed an "o" shape on her mouth, and slowly turned her heel, walking away from matt.

shit, maybe she did. i'll give her ten more minutes. there's no way she would stand me up. matt thought to himself.

after waiting 10 minutes, and another, and an additional other 5, matt finally stood up from the table. he had been stood up. and he feels extremely foolish for thinking she would actually show up.