08

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"god, i feel like i'm getting.. deja vu..?" grace stated, as she sat in the front seat of matt's minivan, as nick checked the camera from the front dashboard. it was one a.m, in the mcdonalds parking lot.

"what the fuck is up youtube!" the youngest triplet yelled from the backseat, next to nick, who looked at him annoyed.

"chris, shut up!" nick yelled, causing grace's ears to slightly ring.

"should we all do it in unison?" matt asked, partially joking, looking at everyone in the car.

"what the fuck is up youtube!" the four teenagers screamed.

"today we have a very special guest, grace philips!" nick exclaimed.

"hello helloooo" the girl giggled as she waved at the camera. "it's good to be back!"

"glad to have you here" matt replied softly, as the two made eye contact. she sent him a soft smile.

this made the boy's stomach flutter. even the slightest interaction that the two would make, made matt feel like he was on cloud 9.

that's how much he was still in love with her.

"today, we are going to be reacting to fan fiction part two!" the eldest triplet introduced today's video, snapping the two in the front seats from their eye contact.

gracie groaned. "wait! no one told me we were doing THIS."

"too bad, gracie wacie. i know for a fact there's some about you." chris teased, nudging the girls shoulder from behind.

the girl groaned again, as she took a sip from her sweet tea. "i'm gonna be sick."

"can one of you guys start looking for some fan fictions?" nick asked as he situated himself in the back.

"oh my god, there's so many.." chris started.

"have they doubled?" grace asked teasingly.

"have they tripled?" matt joined.

"should we read number one for chris sturniolo.."

"yes." matt replied, as he scrolled through his phone looking for one.

"are we going on wattpad?" grace asked.

"wattpad is the place to be for your funkiest fan fictions!" the middle triplet joked.

"jesus, matt! stop saying weird words like that" nick said cringing at the word "funkiest".

"oh i am not getting the app! that's for sure!" chris stated, as he shoved another fry into his mouth. "fuck it, i'll get the app."

"i already got the app." matt said so proudly.

"you got wattpad on your phone?" grace said, almost spitting out her sweet tea that she had been sipping on for the last 3 minutes.

"yuuup."

"that's the shit i don't like!" nick exclaimed from the back.