13

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"matt!" grace screeched as she sprinted away from him, up the stairs and into his room, "no! no! no!"

the girl was fast, but matt was quicker. he quickly picked her up from behind, arms around her waist.

"tag, you're it." the boy whispered into her ear.

the girl let herself loose from his grasp, though his hands still remained on her waist. jokingly rolling her eyes as soon as her eyes meet his.

"you are so.."

"so?" the boy questioned, cutting her off, tilting his head a bit in a flirty manner. he couldn't help it. he didn't have a flirty personality but for some reason with grace, he always did.

grace opened her mouth to finish her sentence, but quickly shut it, knowing she might say something she'll regret immediately after.

matt smirked, "come on, gracie. you got it, finish the sentence. i'm so what?" the boy teased.

"annoying." the girl replied with a fake, right lipped smile, tilting her head a bit.

"yo matt, can you take us to... oh?" chris spoke, noticing how close his brother and best friend were, and the hands on the girls waist. "uh.. am i.. am i interrupting something..?"

"chris, what the fuck is taking so long?" a familiar voice asked, the volume gradually getting louder, indicating they were coming into the room as well.

"oh?" nick replied, a tad deadpan. "what's going on over here.." the eldest triplet questions, pointing at the two.

clicking in their brains just then, the two awkwardly step away from each other.

"nothing, nothing." the girl replied nervously. she didn't know why she was nervous.

"y-yeah, we were just playing tag earlier, remember?" matt was nervous too, and he had no idea why either.

"uh.. okay..? matt could you take us to alahna's?" chris asked, clearing his throat.

"yeah, sure." the middle triplet replies, exiting his room first, followed by nick, then grace, but she was stopped.

"what the fuck was that about?" chris teased , as he put an arm over her chest, blocking her from leaving the room.

"nothing!"

the boy looked at her again, tilting his head, showing her that he wasn't stupid.

"seriously, nothing!"

chris put his arm down, furrowing his eyebrows, "i don't believe it one bit."

the two then proceeded to head out to alahna's place.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"you being back in la is so sickening" grace scoffed at her phone, which had her best friend on the other line of the facetime call.

"college calls!" savannah replied in defense.

the two shared a grin.