19

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

after a full week in boston, it was time for the letters i cant send tour to move onto the next state. the group was saddened by this but Grace promised she would come to visit as soon as tour was over.

"i promise lana. i'll come back." the raven haired girl cooed to the crying girl she had engulfed in her arms. stroking her hair as if she was a little girl crying in the arms of her mother.

"okay, you promise." alahna sniffled, letting go.

by now, both girls had been crying, turning around to spot the long haired triplet sniffling in the corner as well.

"aw chris, come here" the girls called out, arms out for a group hug, to which he gladly joined.

"we just got you back and you're leaving again" he spoke, trying to hold his tears in, clearly being unsuccessful.

"i'll be back before you know it" grace whispered softly, giving him one last tight squeeze.

she continued to hug, and say goodbye to everyone else. by the time she got to matt, the tears didn't stop pouring.

matt couldn't look her in the eye. truth is, the boy was crying as well.

without a single word, the two just held onto each other. her arms wrapped around his neck, his wrapped around her waist.

how can you already miss someone so badly, when they are right in front of you?

before letting her go, the boy whispered into her ear, "thank you."

"for what?" she whispered back.

"for coming back to us."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"new york city, baby! are you ready?" the girl screamed at her mic, as she ran across the stage.

the crowd roared, as the sound of the drum began to get louder.

touring was gracie's favorite thing. to be able to be in the room with the people who got her to where she is now is what made her feel good.

playing for her fans is what brings her the most joy. she wishes she would be able to personally hug them all one by one, with conversations that will fulfill her desire to be with the ones she is grateful for. but there is only so little time to do so. but if possible, she would.

that's what people loved about her.

"you don't feel remorse, you don't feel the effects" grace sang out loud, pointing her mic to the crowd to continue on the song.

for a whole break up album to be written about him, matthew looked down at the girl in awe from the vip section. my god did she always have that sense of
fluorescents.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"let's fucking party bitches!" savannah screamed as the boston group cheers to drink out of their red solo cups. savannah had hosted a goodbye apartment party at her sister's apartment while she was out of town. familiar faces had appeared, the boston friends she had seen not too long ago.

no one would ever strike grace to be a party girl, and that was the truth. she wasn't. but when she drank, a whole new vibrant person came to life.

"holy fuck! i feel so fucking alive right now" she screamed to alahna over the blasting music.

the girl makes eye contact with matt from across the room. she purses her lips together as a smile forms on her face.

"matt let's dance" the girl pried as she tried to pull him onto the dance floor.

the boy rolled his eyes in a disapproval. but she looked at him in a way where he could never say no.

"fine" the boy rolls his eyes, a grin growing onto his face as she takes his hand, dragging him to the dance floor.

fluorescent lights were filling up the room. it was like it was just the two of them in this room full of so many others and all types of feelings.

they felt electric. the touch of a hand was like lighting up a fuse. who knew something could feel this good?

before they knew it, they were leaning in. her lips were soft and tasted like cherries. and his were as if he was waiting for this moment his whole life. his whole life to feel her lips again. her touch.

"love is only a feeling..." the music began to fade out.

realizing what had just happened, the girl had pushed matt away. "this.. this was a mistake" her voice shaking before she took off to the bathroom.

matt stood there dumbfounded and alone on the dance floor. he was frozen and in shocked. how stupid could he be?

i guess, love is only a feeling.

💌authors note💌
howwww weeee feellllinnn????
i rlly rlly loved writing this one.
love is only a feeling!!!!!!