04

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

tonight was the first night of the "letters i can't send" tour, and grace was more anxious than ever, pacing back and fourth across the room. even if she's done a few performances on stage before, it was still pretty unfamiliar. yet the "pacing back and forth" every single time part was. her stomach was in a knot and felt as if she could vomit at any minute.

"gracieee" a familiar voice singsonged, as the dressing room door creeped slightly, and a head popping out from it.

"hi, sav" grace replied, easily calming down at the presence of her best friend.

"i got a lil surprise for youuu" the auburn haired girl teased.

grace looked at the girl confusingly, as she walked towards savannah, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. she walked over to the door, pushing savannah's hand, which was keeping her from seeing anything more than her face, revealing her hometown best friends.

"holy fucking shit!" the raven haired girl screeched as she jumped into the arms of a familiar face.

the boy chuckled as he hugged her back tights, then setting her down. "i missed you too gracie wacie." the two smiled softly at each other.

christopher sturniolo was one of grace's favorite people. he was also one of the only ones who could read her like no other. and he was also one of the special people who truly understood her. their brother-sister relationship was absolutely pure.

"kay, chris move out the fucking way it's mine and alanha's turn!" the eldest triple screamed, pushing his brother off to the side. "grace!" the two exclaimed, immediately changing his tone softer.

"lana, nicky!" the trio pulled each other into a group hug. their group hugs were always so comforting.

and lastly, matt.

"hi." he said softly, not being able to take his eyes off of hers, and neither could she.

matt was absolutely stunned by the girl. god, was she glowing.

"hi." she replied back in the same soft tone.

the two leaned in for a long meaningful hug, eyes shut. "thank you for coming" she whispered into the crook of his neck.

"anything for you" the boy whispered back, as he rubbed circles against her back.

they instantly let go of each other as soon as they hear a knock on the door.

"eli! hi! meet my hometown friends!" gracie said excitedly, running up to her boyfriend, grabbing his hand and leading him to the middle of the room where the group was hanging out.

the laughing and chatter all came to an abrupt stop as soon as they noticed there was a new person in the room.

"everyone, this is my boyfriend, elliot. and elliot, these are my hometown friends, chris, alanha, nick, you know sav," the girl spoke pointing at each friend to help him figure out who's who, "and.." the girl took a deep breath before finishing, "that's matt."

"hi, pleased to meet you all." elliot greeted, his british accent peeking out.

alanha's hand flew to her mouth. "woah you're british?"