Part 40

Helleana

I was in my bathtub relaxing after a long flight from Europe. Sipping my luxurious wine while watching the news play in the mini TV here in my bathroom. It's been a year since I have left the country, and after all these years I am still guilty for what I did to Erin before. Walang araw na hindi ko s'ya naiisip and everything we did has been tattooed in my heart. I don't have a choice but to leave before her feelings got more deeper. I still remember how she confessed to me that night, and also when she took me to that silly place to dance. Before I left that night I got a call from Craig urging me to come back to the city as quickly as possible. I didn't have a choice but to leave Erin even if she told me it was her birthday the next day. My mother was in a very serious condition kaya wala akong naging choice but to leave early in the morning ng wala man lang paalam kay Erin. My heart aches everytime I took a step out of that province a long time ago. I wanted to go back but I just can't.

I left the country after a month and went to my mother to go and check on her. Pag dating ko doon ay maayos naman ang condition niya ngunit laking gulat ko nalang ng biglang nag proposed sa akin si Craig sa harap mismo ng màmà ko. He knows I can't say no to my mother that's why he did that stun on me. I still hate that day and even the man himself! I tried to say no but my mother talked to me after that night about how Craig Douglas's family helped her and what so ever!Hindi ko pa rin matanggap na hanggang ngayon ay engaged pa ako sa taong yun!but little did he know na hanggang doon lang yun. I would never marry someone like him!

Nanggigigil kong ininom yung wine ko at mas lalo akong nanggigigil nang makita ko kung anong nakasulat sa newspaper na binabasa ko. It was an article about Erin and a girl inside an elevator! I frustratedly crumpled the piece of paper and gigil na tinapon ko iyon. Of course I know all about her success,she's everywhere around the world! Nagulat nalang ako after a year I saw her on TV may kasama siyang babae na parang model and they were kinda interviewed or something, nagalit pa ako nang bumulong pa yung babae sa kanya they really seemed pretty close.

I know  I don't have the right to be mad, but I just can't help it nasasaktan ako kapag nakikita ko siyang may kasamang ibang babae. It hurts to know that's she's now happy with someone else's arms and not mine. Mas lalo akong nasaktan nang marinig ko yung sinabi niya sa kakalabas lang na live interview niya. She talked about how she met me and my heart shattered into million pieces when she answered the question, what will she say If we ever see each other again. Did she really forgot about me?well, I can't blame her. After everything I have done alam kong matagal na niya akong nakalimutan. I silently touched the necklace she gave me before. Iningatan ko talaga ito kahit pa ilang beses na itong muntik ma putol. There was a time I was in my meeting and nagkaroon ng fire sa company, everyone got panicked kaya sa paglalakad ko to the exit ay nasagi ako ng mga empleyado ko and muntik nang maputol yung kwentas ko! Sa galit ko I fired thirteen of my employees in one day!

Marahan kong hinawakan yung kwentas at pumikit. Nakita ko ang magandang mukha ni Erin and I suddenly felt hot nang maalala ko yung mga nangyari sa amin dati. With that,I slowly turned on the faucet and placed my center in the running water. I immediately felt pleasure as the water hits my g spot. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Erin who's pleasuring me right now.

" Aaaaah Erin..."

I came hard and after a minute ay umahon ako sa tub at dumiritso sa kama ko ng walang saplot. I did not bother to wear my robe dahil hindi pa ako tapos. I opened my drawer and slowly took my vibrator out and slowly walked in my bed. I layed there and slowly run the vibrator from my chest down to my middle down there.