Part 70

The wedding

Helleana

***

I

was now being dolled up inside the room at ilang oras nalang ay ikakasal na ako sa babaeng mahal na mahal ko. I don't know where she is right now at ilang oras ko pa lang siyang hindi nakikita ay namimiss ko na siya.

" Ay mija.... You are so gorgeous."

Mamà came inside the with tears in her eyes. Even my dad is tearing up habang nakatingin sa amin. I gathered them both in one hugged and say my thanks to them.

" I love you both so much!"

After about a minute and a half ay dumating na yung sasakyang gagamitin ko patungo doon sa bangin kung saan ako sinurpresa ni Erin at sa beach e h'held yung wedding namin. I was inside the car and I am very nervous each second that passes. Hinawakan ko yung moon shaped necklace na soot ko ngayon and think of how it all started between us. I closed my eyes and remember the old Erin and me on the beach, the ranch and that moment she asked me to dance. I remember all our happiest and saddest moments together. I never thought that I would find her again and that we would end up this way after everything that happened.

Huminto ang sasakyan sa harap ng isang well designed na entrance at naroon na ng daddy ko at naghihintay sa akin. Maraming mga bisita ang dumalo, karamihan ay mga trabahante sa hacienda namin at mga taga baryo. I even saw some of Erin's employees, like the cook na pinagtanungan ko noon at marami pang iba. Lyda is also here, she's tearing up while smiling at me and I smiled back to appreciate her. Nagulat pa siya nang ginawa ko yun, nasanay kasi siyang lagi akong seryoso at strict ang awra ko. Unlike now na nakangiti at sobrang excited na makita ang magiging asawa ko.

" You look beautiful my darling "

" Aw, muchas gracias daddy."

While I was walking slowly in my father's arms. Biglang may nag play na piano and suddenly there's a familiar voice singing in the background..

My mind has a place
Where it goes when I don't feel safe, no
It pictures us two
At the altar saying, "I do, " oh
And I know, and I know, and I know
It's control, it's control, it's controlling me
Won't let go, won't let go, won't let go
'Cause I love this feeling

I don't know where she is right now but I know she's close, and was the one who is singing in the background. I love her voice so much. My parents were crying now and even nanay is too! Hawak siya ni tatay at inaalo. My brother in law and her girlfriend are both smiling at me kaya I can't help bu to smile as well....

Now it makes sense to me
Why we both ended up in the same place
And it all makes sense to me
Why all that I wanted was your name
And it all makes sense to me
Now that you're in my life
Now that you're all I see
Now that I call you mine
It all makes sense to me
Why wе both ended up in the samе place

I closed my eyes and felt the meaning of the music as she continues to sing. Everything that had happened to us, is like being told by the lyrics of the somg she is singing.....

Your arms are my home
In the night time when I feel alone, and
Your lips are a cure
For the pain that my heart endures, no-no
And I know, and I know, and I know (and I know)
It's control, it's control, it's controlling me (it's control)
Won't let go, won't let go, won't let go (won't let go)
'Cause I love this feeling

Yes baby, you arms have become my home ever since I met you. You showed me how to love again. In times that I was feeling trapped, you opened my doors and made me feel free again, I said in my mind. I was getting near at he altar but I couldn't see her still..

Now it makes sense to me
Why we both ended up in the same place
And it all makes sense to me
Why all that I wanted was your name
And it all makes sense to me
Now that you're in my life
Now that you're all I see
Now that I call you mine
It all makes sense to me
Why we both ended up in the same place

Nasa malapit na ako at dahan-dahang naglalakad bitbit ang bouquet ng wild flowers na gustong gusto ko. I loved everything about our wedding. It is simple yet elegant and so memorable. Even the place is memorable. Nakalapit na ako sa altar at doon ko na siya nakita, lumabas siya sa isang sulok and she looked so dashing in her all black suit and killer heels. She's still singing while looking very intimately at me, she's singing the last part of the song nang tuluyan na akong nakalapit sa kanya and she help my hand and kissed it every so gently and continued singing....

And if I had a single chance
I wouldn't change a thing (I wouldn't change a thing)
'Cause all I know is without you
I'd be missing something (I'd be missing something)
If you didn't walk on by
How would I have known (how would I have known)
What it's like to be loved
By an angel of my own?

I saw how her tears fell when she's singing that part. I gently caressed her cheeks and wiped all her tears away. Tapos na yung kanta niya and now we were in front of the priest while patiently waiting for us to be wedded.

" We are gathered here now in this wonderful moment of Erinrose and Helleana's wedding. Ladies I want you to repeat after me.."

" I, Helleana Andromeda Harrison, take you Cattaleigha Erinrose Monte as my lawfully wedded wife, to hold and to cherish you in sickness and in heath. "

I said the words thdt I have been longing to say, while looking at her with tears in my eyes. Napahikbi ako when she finally put our wedding ring in my finger. She did the same as me and everyone applaud.

" As we continue this wedding, is anyone in the crowd to speak now or forever hold your peace.... "

I become anxious as everyone in the crowd went silent. And I was silently praying na walang sisigaw ng " I object" at makakapatay talaga ako.

" Very well, in the power of the lord I now pronounce you wife,and wife..... You may now kiss to seal your love.. "

She then came closer to me at hinapit ako sa bewang then she casted my veil away from my face and

" I love you to the moon and back my beautiful queen.."

And shen kisses me torridly and lovingly in fron of everyone na malakas na pumapalakpak.

" Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!"

" Mabuhay!"

Sigaw ng mga tao bago kami sumakay sa kotse. Pero bago yun ay inihagid ko muna yung bouquet habang nakatalikod sa harap ng maraming babaeng nag-aabang sa bulaklak. I throw it on top of me and immediately looked at who's the woman who catches my flower. Everyone shouts and now na puno ng tilian at tawanan ng lahat when my wife's friend Eva catches the bouquet. I even laughed wholeheartedly as well and went to my wife's side ho kissed my cheeks ng makalapit na ako sa kanya...

" You are so damn gorgeous wife."

" Hmmm I like the sound of you calling me wife."

" Well, you better get used to it dahil araw araw na kitang tatawaging wife."

And with that ay sumakay na kami sa kotse at siya ang nagmamaneho nun, we are going back sa mansyon at doon naka held ang reception. Susunod lang rin mamaya ang mga bisita. My wife drove the car while her hands is on my thigh and gently squeezing it, I laughed at that kasi naging manerism na niya yan kapag lagi akong nasa shut gun seat. Her hand would immediately lay on top of my thighs na para bang doon talaga nakalaan iyon. My wife and her naughty behavior...