Billy Hargrove, Secretly Dating

Billy was a dick. That was about as much as people cared to get to know Billy. They learnt he was a dick, and not bother to prove that wrong. But she did. Billy neve rknew why but she always believed there was more to him than his arrogant and egotistical persona he presented. Neither knew where along the line of annoying one another did their romance begin but they were both thankful of it despite not being able to pinpoint such a shift. But they agreed it was some point after she yelled at him to leave herself, Steve and the kids alone that it began. But, she was extremely close with the kids after having spent as much time with them as Steve as Nancy had roped her in quite early on into the whole Upsidedown thing. So, to not affect her relationship with any of the young teens she adored so much, her and Billy kept their relationship a secret.

She sat inbetween Billy's legs as he sttmeptre to braid her hair, she held a book in her hand and would now and again read aloud part of an extract that she truly found fascinating. Billy would closely lidten to what she read as he could tell how captivating she would find it and listen to her ramble on about what it meant and admire her admiration for books or whatever she was talking about. The small hum of the radio also kept them company as the fsint sound of the latest Madonna or Wham song reflected their happy little world.

"I'm, kind of thirsty, I'm going to go grab a soda, do you esnt anything?" she asked looking up at her boyfriend who replied "No thanks," as he kissed her cheek. She got herself a can of coke out of the fridge. Just as she was about to leave the kitchen the front door opened. "Oh, hey." Max smiled. "Didnt know you were coming, did we plan something?" Max asked happy to see her friend. As if he chose the worst timing Billy walked into the kitchen, "Hey, did you get stuck in the twilight zone, or like-" he stopped abructly, his smile dropping at the sight of Max knowing his time with his girlfriend was gone. "Because I told you to leave," he snapped. Max rolled her eyes and Billy gave his girlfriend an apologetic look which she reciprocated knowing the routine of fake bickering like an actor would know their lines. "Jesus, Billy, chill out. Don't go all hulk on us." Billy tried not to laugh. "Why are you even here?" Billy asked. "I already told you," she said but there was a pause as if Billy didn't know how to respond making Max slightly confused. "Oh yeah. Max, she's taking you to go rent a movie or something," Billy improvised. "I rented Dirty Dancing again," she said.

Max followed he rout to her car but she made the excuse of leaving her jacket and said she had to run back to grab it, "You wait here, Max. I won't be two seconds." She ran back into the Hargrove household to find Billy sat in the couch. He stood up seeing her come back. "Just needed to say goodbye properly," she explained quickly pulling him into a kiss. Her hands tangled in his hair, his one hand resting on her hip, the other cupping her face. The sound of the horn honking forced the two to part. "I've got to go, I've got to go beg Steve to lend me Dirty Dancing," she laughed. Billy kissed her one mor etine before allowing her to leave. "What took you so long?" Max asked her when she got back in the car. "Couldn't find my jacket, but Billy helped me find it," she explained. "Doesn't sound like Billy," Max contradicted. "There seemed to be more to him than meets the eye."