Steve Harington, Snow

"Holy shit!" She ran outside of school so giddily, Steve following her behind. "It's snowing!" she yelled so excitedly as she giggled and danced around a bit in the snow. Steve laughed at her slightly. "I've never seen someone so excited by snow," he grinned admiring her infectiously warm smile despite the cold temperatures. She ran off towards the school car park with Steve cautiously following her. "Hey! Watch out for ice!" he shouted as he walked awkwardly as to avoid slipping. Because Steve was using all his attention on not falling he was blindly unaware of his girlfriend quickly crafting as many snow balls as she possibly could. "Shit," Steve mumbled under his breath as he almost lost his balance, "Man, I hate Jack Frost," he mumbled only to be pelted with a snowball to the head. He looked up to see her looking guiltily but also trying not to laugh at the snow in his previously pristine hair. He was so taken aback that her hurtling another snowball caught his off guard as he failed to dodge it and he was hit once again. Silently, Steve ran off, determined to win this snowball fight. The pair dodged and darted around snowballs whilst each taking the odd hit. Eventually, she was trying so hard to catch him by surprise she tried to run up behind him but an invisible ice lay atop of the pavement behind the boy and she fell with a thud to the floor. At first, Steve was slightly panicked to see her sat on the floor after falling so suddenly. But then she burst out into an eruption of laughter and Steve was able to take a breath of small relief. She continued to sit on the ice laughing despite how cold she was getting. "Ok, I got you," Steve said offering her his hand to help her up only for them both to fall on the floor in a heap, making her laugh even more. "I love the snow," she said between giggles and Steve laughed at her childish joy and entertainment she found in the icy weather.