Steve Harington, Dustin's Sister

Neither of them knew how it had happened. It just did. She and Steve almost gravitated towards each other and soon they were dating. In secret though. If Dustin found out he would go crazy, his sister and one of his best friends. He would not like that. So, they both agreed to keep it a secret for as long as possible.

It was one of those days that Dustin was out playing Dungeons and Dragons for the entirety of the day and her mom was working so she invited Steve over. He arrived holding a bag of popcorn in one hand and a VHS of a movie they had been planning to see at the cinema but Dustin needed babysitting and they had just never gotten round to seeing it. The sat on the couch, cuddled close together with her arm over Steve's stomach and his over her should. Hee head buried into his chest as she tried to wstch the movie but her eyelids seemed to grwo heavy. Like elephants jumping off of her eyelashes. She ended up falling asleep. Steve noticed this and kissed her head lightly, pulling the blanket that sat by her feet over her and also getting comfortable.

"What the fuck," came a voice. They both seemed to wake up immediately. Still cuddled together and half way through their movie. "What. The. Fuck." Dustin repeated. "Oh, hey Dustin didn't see you there. How was D&D?" she asked. "My best friend and my sister," Dustin yelled and the pair bolted up. "Look, Henderson, don't be mad, I love her, and-" but she cut him off. "Please don't be mad Dustin. We both thought you'd freak out. We care what you think and didn't want you to be mad," she explained but Dustin still held a harsh expression. Then, out of nowhere it seemed toelt away, "My best friend and my sister!" he exclaimed jovially, hugging them both. Steve pulled away quickly. "Are you high, are you high?" he asked attempting to look at the younger boys pupils. She lightly hit his arm, "No, he's not high, take the win dumbass," she scolded him. He nodded in agreement and hugged Dustin again.