Stay The Night?- 12

I turned around and showed him my spine tattoo in all its glory. "Woah.." He breathed. I giggled. "You like it?" I asked turning back around to face him. He looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah. You're a lot cooler than I thought you be." He said slightly tapping on the floor with his finger.

    I backed up a bit in surprise. "Well what does that mean?" I asked. He smirked. "Nothing bad. I thought you were pretty damn ballsy at first but now..." He stoped looking back at the ground. I leaned in closer to him. "Now what?" I asked trying to look in his eyes. He didn't say anything.

    "Cmon! You can tell me. Pleaseeeee! I dying to hear what you think of me! I swear I will beg until I can't talk anymore. Please Edieeeeee!" I whined trying to get him to cave in. He looked up at me for a split second but quickly looked back at the ground.

    "Eddie. Please look at me." I said leaning closer and closer toward him. I smiled slightly at the way he was acting. He's acting all shy now. To be honest, it's kinda cute. I like seeing a different side of him than the 'big strong badass man'.

    I'd had enough of him looking down at the floor and not at me so I switched positions and plopped my head down in his lap. He was sitting criss-cross so it was quite comfortable. I set my shirt down on top of my chest and crossed my arms. "I'm gonna make you look at me somehow. No matter what lengths I have to go to." He finally looked at me with an unreadable expression.

    "Don't just stare at me. You said that you thought of me as something different than when you first met me. Go on and tell me what you think of me now. I mean...I've only known you since yesterday...but I would still love to hear your input." I said smiling softly.

    He kept staring at me. I know I asked for him to look at me but now that's all he's doing. I then reached up and tapped him on the cheek. "Are you okay? Do you need me to get up or something? Because I can." I then sat up a bit too quickly. My side started to hurt tremendously. I bit down the pain and acted like nothing happened. As soon as I did sit up though, Eddie picked his head up and looked at me again.

   At this point, I had turned around to be facing him again and kinda wrapped my shirt around my chest so I wouldn't have to hold it there. He finally spoke up. "You didn't have to get up. That wasn't the problem." I tilted my head to the side and made and 'o' shape with my mouth. "Then what was the problem?" He sighed. "You."

    I squinted my eyes in confusion. "What do you mean me? What did I do?" I asked crossing my arms in annoyance and confusion. "It's not that you did something bad. You actually..I don't know. You just did something to me and I can't explain it." I scrunched up my nose and looked at the ground. "Eddie, what the hell are you talking about?" I asked looking back up at him.

    He was already staring at me. "Look, if you don't tell me what's going on I'll just have to leave." I said standing up slowly. He quickly stood up after me and flailed his arms around. "But you can't leave. You don't have a ride home. I'm your only way home." He said shaking his head no.

    I grabbed up my bra that was on the ground and threw it in my guitar case. I then put on my shirt and scratched my head. "I'm kidding. I'm not going to leave. But just tell me what's going on. I want to know." I paused and looked at the ground. "But I do think you should bring me home soon though. It's already pretty late."

    He sighed. "Yeah. I guess I should take you home. What time is it anyways?" I looked around the room and saw a small clock on the wall. I walked up to it and checked the time. My eyes went wide. "Oh no." I said backing away. I put my hands on my head and closed my eyes tight. "Shit! Shit, shit, SHIT! Fuck I'm going to be in so much trouble! God damnit! I had no fucking clue that the campaign lasted that long! Shit!" I spat out a bunch of curse words.

    "What happened?" Eddie said from behind me. I spun around aggressively and glared at him. "It's 11:00 pm." I said. Eddie made a confused face. "So? What about it?" I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Eddie. Oh sweet Eddie. My fucking curfew is at 10:30. If I go home now, my parents are going to fucking kill me." He rolled his eyes. "Just sneak in. It's as simple as that."

    I gripped his shoulders tighter. He scrunched up his face. "I can't do that Eddie. My mom will know that I snuck in. She knows everything." I let go of him and paced around the room. "There's only one solution I can think of." I said turning around and facing Eddie.

    "Eddie..." I said in my sweetest voice. He looked at me questioningly. "Yeah?" I walked up to him and grabbed his hands intertwining then with mine. "Can I please crash at your place tonight?" I said slightly fiddling with his rings. He looked up at me with a surprised expression. "Uh...I don't know..." He said looking down at the ground.

    "Cmon! I saved you a fight yesterday! The least you could do is let me crash at your place for a night! Please Eddie! You owe me!" I pleaded while still holding his hands. He finally looked back up at me after a minute of not saying anything at all.

    I swear if this fucker doesn't say yes, I will uppercut him so hard. I really need a place to stay tonight and he's my only option.

    "Okay fine. You can crash at my place tonight." I jumped up and wrapped my arms around Eddie's neck and embraced him in a tight hug. He stumbled back a bit but caught himself before he could fall. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled back and smiled like an idiot. "Thank you so, so, so much Eddie! I swear I will pay you back one day!"

    I got on my tippy toes and then placed a kiss on his cheek. I leaned back and smiled. "Come on, let's go. It's already pretty damn late as it is." I turned around and headed for the door with Eddie following behind me. I turned around so suddenly almost making him fall to the ground. "Could you pretty please grab my guitar? You know that I'm not in the best shape right now."

    He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Yeah sure. I'll have to grab my guitar too so you have to open the door to my car, deal?" He said putting his hand out. I gladly grabbed his hand and shook it fiercely. "Deal." When we were walking in the hallway he stopped me for a second. "Hey Y/n." I turned around and faced him. "Hm?" "There is one thing I need to tell you before we actually get going." He said. I tilted my head to the side slightly. "Oh yeah? And what might that be?" He scratched his head a bit. "I live with my Uncle and I know it doesn't sound the best but he's a real nice guy. Can you please promise to act really nice when you see him?" I rolled my eyes. "Eddie, I'm always nice. I'm just mean to the people who deserve it. But, I'll try my best to put on a good girl act." He let out a sigh of relief. "Alright, great. So let's get going now."