Job Offers & Family Trips

A few days later I was in the kitchen making lunch for the kids when someone walked in.

"Welcome back to the land of the living." I heard the voice say and I smiled.

"Well that's a nice and warm hello." I said and turned to see Nick Fury standing there.

"Clara, Connor." He said and smiled at the kids.

"Hey eye patch!" Connor said.

"Connor!" I said in shock. "You spend too much time with Tony." I said.

"It's okay, I told him to call me that." Fury said and I sighed.

"Nice. Yet I called you that once and was almost banned from the compound." I said he laughed. I handed the kids their grilled cheese sandwiches. "So I heard you want to talk to me?" I asked Fury and he sighed.

"I did. Guys, can I borrow your mom for a second?" Fury and Connor nodded. Clara didn't say anything and I just sighed. Fury noticed but I just shook my head slightly.

"I'll get your dad to come in if you want someone in here." I said and walked out with Fury. I passed Steve.

"Hey, can you go sit and have lunch with the kids?" I asked and he nodded and gave me small kiss. We walked to Tony's office and Nick shut the door.

"So I will cut right to the chase, you still a super solider?" Fury asked and I laughed.

"Wow, you waste no time." I said and he shrugged.

"It's a gift." Fury said and I smiled.

"Well yes, I'm still part super solider and I know why you want to know." I said and he sighed.

"Do you now..." Fury said.

"Yeah, you want me to take over training but didn't you not trust me with my strength before to train. You had to get Sharon Carter in with me." I said and he groaned.

"Not my finest choice." Fury said.

"No it wasn't. If I train again Nick, I don't want a co-trainer. I can restrain my strength." I said and Nick nodded.

"Fine, I agree. When do you want to start?" Fury said and I laughed.

"Let me get some things in my life worked out first before I worry about taking on a training class." I said and Nick sighed.

"So how are things since you have been back?" Nick asked and I sighed.

"Tense at first, I'm finally getting back in a groove but still on the icy side with one of my children." I said and Nick nodded.

"I noticed, Clara. Give her time. She reminds me of another hard-headed, stubborn woman I know..." Nick said and I feigned hurt.

"Ouch." I said and Nick smiled. He then walked over to me and shook my hand.

"Just call me when you're ready." Nick said and I nodded.

"Will do." I said. We left the office and I walked back to the kitchen.

"Mom!" Connor said excited to see me and I looked at him with a smile.

"Problem?" I asked.

"I suggested something to the kids and I think it would be good for us." Steve said and I looked at him oddly.

"Which would be?" I asked.

"Why don't we get on a jet and go to the house. You have yet to see it and you can see Laura and the kids." Steve said and I nodded.

"I think we should go get packed." I said and they kids ran upstairs. Steve stopped me from going upstairs by gently gripping my waist.

"What did Fury want?" Steve asked and then looked at me in pain. "You aren't rejoining the team are you?" Steve asked and I shook my head.

"No, just training like before." I said and Steve sighed.

"With a co-trainer or just you?" Steve asked.

"Just me." I said and Steve smiled.

"My kick ass wife is back." Steve asked and pulled me flush against him and passionately kissed me. I moaned in the kiss as I wrapped my arms around Steve's neck. He pulled away.

"We need to get packed." Steve said and I looked at him in amazement.

"You have so much restraint sir..." I said and he growled.

"Wait until we get to the room..." Steve said and we rushed to the bedroom. I barely got the door closed and locked before Steve have me pinned against it passionately kissing me. I moaned as he removed my top and yanked down my leggings and panties in 2 swift movements. I smiled at him and started undoing his pants and he lifted me up against the door. I got him out of his pants and boxers and he quickly inserted himself in me and I cried out.

"Quiet love." Steve said.

"Make me captain." I said and he growled as he passionately kissed me and kept his lips attached to mine as he quickly thrusted into me and I instantly felt myself clenching around him and he was throbbing. We both quickly released and Steve removed himself from me and placed my feet on the floor and I smiled at him.

"Let's get packed now." I said as we both started getting dressed again.

We packed our bags, made sure the kids were packed and then left the compound after saying goodbye to everyone. Steve and the kids walked in to the quinjet no problem but I stopped at the base of the ramp.

"Mom?" Connor asked seeing me. I started to have flashbacks of my last time on the jet. Steve looked at me and sighed.

"Get buckled in guys." Steve said to the kids and they did as they were told. Steve came down to me.

"The last time I was on a jet I died." I said and Steve sighed and leaned his forehead against mine.

"And right now you are safe and I will hold you like I did last time if I have to. You are safe though, no mission, no grenades, no pirates....no Sharon...." Steve said and I smiled at him.

"Be nice, she did die." I said and Steve sighed.

"Yeah I know." Steve said and he leaned giving me a small kiss.

"Come on you can be my co-pilot." Steve said as he took my hand, I took a deep breath and we walked on the quinjet.