Parents Night Out

Steve and I were made to get ready separately and then were to meet in the living room. I wore my hair down putting a flight wave in it, doing a simple but nice make up job as well I wore a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, white tennis shoes and a black leather jacket. Steve had told me simple and this was about as simple as I could get. I finished getting dressed, I looked at Clara and Nat...

 I finished getting dressed, I looked at Clara and Nat

"How do I look?" I asked and they smiled.

"I think you should have wore the red lacy bra underneath..." Nat said and shook my head as Clara laughed.

"Nat!" I said and pointed to Clara.

"Oh please, she is mentally 35 she is fine." Nat said and I smiled shaking my head slightly.

"Also I don't know where Steve and I are going so I don't want to be in public and everyone seeing a red bra." I said and she smiled. Nat looked at her phone when it pinged and smiled.

"Well Steve is waiting for you in the living room." She said reading the text from Bucky. Clara ran out of the room before us.

"Mom looks so hot dad!" She yelled as she ran into the living room and I laughed.

"I look normal Clara." I said as I entered and Steve smiled and walked up to me.

"She's right, you look hot." Steve mumbled to me and gave me a small kiss. I smiled, I then looked at the kids. He was in just some jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Be good for everyone please. Your dad and I will be home once you guys are in bed so sweet dreams." I said to the kids giving them both a kiss as Steve followed suit and we left hand in hand. Steve walked me to something and I smiled.

"What do you say?" Steve said and I smiled seeing the motorcycle.

"Let's do it!" I said excited and Steve laughed as we got on the bike.

"Please wear the helmet." Steve said handing to me.

"Steve..." I said.

"Please love?" Steve asked and I put it on and he smiled.

"What about you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Captain America, I don't need one." Steve said and I laughed as he took off. Once we drove downtown I smiled as we pulled up outside a bar.

"This is what we're doing?" I asked and he nodded with a smile while I took the helmet off. "It is really fair? I mean super soldiers and we have chopped wood before?" I asked and Steve smiled with a shrug. I got off the bike and he pulled me to him by my hips.

"We could just go get a hotel room for the night and not leave..." Steve whispered in my ear and I moaned clenching my legs closed and he noticed. "I think you like that plan..." Steve said with a chuckled and I moaned.

"Let's get inside Rogers." I said taking his hand and we walked inside. We got set up at the throwing lane and Steve handed me the first ax.

"Ladies first." Steve said and I sighed.

"Steve, I know archery, wood chopping and have some great strength. This isn't a challenge." I said and he laughed pouring us both a beer from the pitcher that was delivered.

"Show me what you got Mrs. Rogers." Steve said and I walked up to the throwing line and tossed the ax hitting the board but it didn't stick to the target.

"You were saying?" Steve asked and I laughed going and picking up my ax.

"Alright Cap...you think you can do better?" I asked and he walked up to the line and met me.

"I know I can." He said giving me a small kiss and I moved back. He threw his ax and he did worse than I did. He looked back at me.

"You were saying?" I asked with a laugh. He walked over and took a drink of his beer.

"I'm just getting warmed up." Steve said and walked back up to line.

"Don't worry if you can't do it old man, performance issues and all." I said and I heard him growl causing me to smile.

🔴⚪🔵🔴⚪🔵

We were leaving the bar after a couple hours of hanging out and just having a good night. I sighed as I leaned on the bike.

"I have an idea of something but you can say no if you want." I said and Steve looked at me and smiled.

"Which is?"

"Let's get a hotel room for the night. You and me alone...no kids barging in, no tons of people at a compound...just us...you and me." I said and Steve smiled.

"I think I have a place, you trust me?" Steve asked and I nodded. We got on the bike and Steve drove a little further into the city and drove into a parking desk to park the bike. We got off the bike and then got into the elevator and he grabbed my hand.

"Where are we?" I asked and he just smiled as me. He shook his head, we made it to the top floor. Steve walked me to a door and unlocked it. I noticed it was an apartment.

"After the kids and I moved back into the compound Tony suggested this. To get a place for just me to get away to when I needed a break, being a single dad wasn't easy. This was my escape." Steve said and I gave a small smile. I walked over to the big window and overlooked the city, Steve came up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"So now is this like our own private get away?" I asked as Steve moved my hair to one side to start kissing my neck.

"Our own love nest." Steve said and I giggled as I turned in his grip and started passionately kissing him as I removed my jacket and his. He start to remove my shirt and his as was made out the whole way to his bedroom. We fell on the bed with Steve on top of me with a grunt.

"I need you Steve, please..." I begged as we started removing all of our other clothing. Once I was naked I crawled up on the bed and he to hover over me.

"Ready?" Steve asked and I nodded as I wrapped my legs around him and he lifted me into his lap as I lowered myself down on him. This wasn't what I was expecting so I gave a small laughed as I started moving on him and my laugh turned to a moan. Steve started kissing my neck and I smiled at I gripped his hair and he growled smacking my ass. I pushed down more on Steve, I needed to take off of him and when I did he felt it and bit my neck a little and I gasped.

"Fuck Steve..." I said as I started moving faster on him and harder. Soon I felt him started throbbing in me and I felt myself losing all control as my legs started to slightly shake. We didn't say anything when Steve looked back at me. Our lips just barely brushing and our breath mingling. We gave a slight nodded and I released at the same time Steve did. I started shaking all around him and he smiled as he laid me down and laid beside me. He pulled me to him as I was still slightly trembling.

"You okay? It's not like it's the first-time having sex since you being back." Steve said and I looked up at him from where my head was on his chest.

"I know but you hit so deep tonight." I said and Steve smiled.

"I do what I can..." Steve said and I smacked his chest as we laughed. We were silent for a few minutes. I looked back up at him.

"What?" Steve asked and I laughed.

"Ready for round 2?" I asked and he laughed as he rolled me over kissing me.