It Will Always Be You

*****5 YEARS LATER*****

"Steve this was stupid, I know they passed the test but really..." I said and Steve pulled me to him to stop pacing in the living room.

"Hey, they are good kids, we can trust them. They don't want to be with mom and dad on their 16th birthday. Then we are sending Hudson and Harmony to spend the night with Uncle Bucky and Aunt Nat so mom and dad can have a night alone." Steve said and moved his lips down to my neck and started gently kissing but I moaned knowing he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Okay gross! Can't you wait until we are gone?" Clara said coming down the steps holding the hand of her 5-year-old sister Harmony.

"Yeah seriously. Parents your guys age should not want to still be like that." Connor said and with his 5-year-old brother and Harmony's twin Hudson following behind.

"Well seeing as your dad is over 100 maybe I should start taking it easy on you old man." I said and he growled at me and gave my side a small tickle. I sighed and looked at Steve and he nodded.

"Okay now...we are willing to give you guys the car keys but you know our rules." I said causing Clara and Connor to roll their eyes.

"Yes mom...we know..." Clara said I looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" I asked and she looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Can your none cool parents at least watch you leave?" Steve asked and they laughed as we walked outside. Clara and Connor stood in stunned silence and I smiled at them.

"Are we cool parents now?" I asked and they looked at us and hugged Steve and I. Steve passed out the keys and they ran to their new cars. I was against this from the start but Steve convinced me they needed cars so they weren't constantly taking ours. Before they could leave Bucky and Nat pulled up.

"Hey! Look at you two!" Bucky said and they smiled. He walked over and started too look at the card.

"Aunt Andie!" I heard a little red haired girl yell coming at me and I picked her up.

"Hello Miss Melina." I said and hugged her. She was Bucky and Nat's daughter. They knew Nat couldn't have any children but they adopted a little girl and we all loved her so much. I put her down and hugged Nat.

"Thanks for taken Hudson and Harmony tonight." I said and she shook her head.

"No problem. We are happy to have them and give you and Steve some alone time but please no more babies. You guys keep knocking out twins." Nat said and I laughed.

"We are done..." I said and Nat looked at me and I nodded.

"Oh like done, done?" She questioned and I nodded.

"Yeah, last month." I said and Nat smiled.

"He was okay with having it done?" Nat asked.

"I told him either he got fixed or we used condoms...what do you think he went with?" I said and she laughed. I saw Steve getting in our car. I knew he was taking the kids to fill up the gas tanks.

"Okay that's our cue to leave. You two have fun when he gets back." Nat said. I hugged Harmony and Hudson and they all left. I walked in the house and instantly ran to the bedroom I got undressed and put on my robe. I laid a trailed of my clothes from the front door to the bedroom. When I heard Steve come in the front door he chuckled. He started picking up the clothes and followed the trail. Once he got to the bedroom he opened the doors and saw me standing at the foot of the bed in my robe.

"I think you lost somethings..." Steve said and I shook my head and untied my robe dropping it.

"I didn't loose anything." I said and Steve growled dropping my clothes and coming over to me, crashing his lips to mine and we quickly started undressing him. Once we were both undress Steve laid me down on our bed and I smiled as he moved my hair out of my face.

"I love you." Steve said and I smiled at him.

"I love you." I said and I lifted my legs around him and he thrust in slowly and I groaned as I felt him enter me, this was the best feeling in the world. When we could connect like this as one, it always felt perfect and right. Steve started thrusting slow and soft and I cried out, I knew we could take our time and we weren't scared of anyone coming in. As he started to pump faster and harder I pulled him down to passionately kissed me as I released and Steve released right after. We covered up and laid I bed cuddled to Steve.

"You know since I have been back I have sat around thinking sometimes why I got to come back. I mean I shouldn't have been here." I said and Steve sighed.

"What have you come up with?" Steve asked.

"I was meant to come back Steve. This life with us wasn't over, you needed me and I needed you. We had just started our lives when everything was taking away from us. I know it took so long to get us here and I'm sure you thought it would never happen again but it did." I said and looked up at Steve, he leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"I knew I would see you again, I thought I would have to die first and times I thought I would if I didn't get to see you or hold you but you were always there with me. Now I really get to feel you in my arms and I'm never letting you go." Steve said and I smiled at him. I cuddled back into him and smiled.

"Thank you for all of this Steve. Thank you for taking such good care of the twins while I was gone, thank you giving me an amazing life once I came back and you got your head out of your ass and thank you for just being my iceman I always loved." I said and he laughed.

"Always loved?" Steve asked and I laughed.

"Well maybe not always but eventually." I said and he held me closer.

"So what about always starting now?" Steve asked.

"It will always be you." I said.

"Thank you so always being my warrior princess and working to fight to get back to me and back to us." Steve said and I smiled.