Warmth in your Presence

Hi! I am here with a new Chapter
.
.
.
On the way back home, there was a quiet atmosphere inside the car. Nop was driving, Macau was sitting beside him and in the back, Vegas was sitting along with Pete. Pete was a bit sober after the massacre in Yok’s bar. Something was happening Pete couldn’t understand whether it was the alcohol or something else.
Vegas thought Pete was angry so he was scared to start a conversation. but he was feeling uncomfortable with this silence. So, he slowly holds Pete’s hand while the latter was zoned out. He caressed his hand and got closer to him and asked “Pete are you feeling better?”. There was no answer from the other side. Vegas poked Pete’s cheeks with his nose. Pete got back to reality and softly smiled at Vegas “are you okay Vegas?” now Vegas was shocked by this sweet treatment, he just nodded. Vegas then asked about Pete’s hangover, and the latter assured them that he is okay.
They reached home Vegas helped Pete out of the car and went to their room. Pete was suffering from anxiety and at that moment he was having a slight panic attack. But he didn’t know the reason. He straight went to the bathroom with his towel. And thought to himself ‘there’s no reason to feel like this, everything is going well. So, why am I feeling this race in my heart and a breathing problem as if I am going to chock in my breath?’ And as he was too busy in his thoughts, he unconsciously locked the bathroom door which both of them never do. After a few minutes, his vision started getting hazy, and then everything got black.
.
Pete woke up in their bedroom with Vegas sitting on the sofa and watching Pete with a stern look. Honestly, if it was someone else would have died under that stare. But it was Pete he knew how to handle all kinds of Vegas.
To cut the silence Pete asked “what happened to me? How did I end up here?”
Vegas still didn’t answer, only those eyes got darker. As if he was stopping himself from doing something he’ll regret. Vegas took a deep breath and answered with an angry voice “you passed out in the bathroom. I waited for almost an hour and when I got no answer from inside, I broke the door because of course someone decided to lock it when he was supposed to not do that, particularly tonight. And then I found you laying on the cold floor.” “Sorry” Pete started “I didn’t mean to upset you or give you this much stress. I may have locked the door unconsciously but I didn’t mean to hurt you.”
Something in Pete’s voice made Vegas worry a little bit. Pete never tells sorry in this type of situation, either he would show attitude and leave or else he would do something cute to get Vegas’s forgiveness. So, he just blurted out “Is something bothering you Pete? You even acted differently when we got home”
Even Pete didn’t know what is wrong with him. He just silently hugged Vegas. And his eyes betrayed him. Tears started falling through his already puffed eyes. Vegas took some time to understand the reason for his lover’s tears. He understood it was the reason for Pete’s anxiety. “I love you Pete, and you got this” Vegas said unconsciously while caressing his back and kissing his hair. Pete somehow felt warmth after hearing this.
When Vegas felt his lover calm down, he tried to lift up his mood. “I think you miss the food; you haven’t eaten anything after lunch. That’s why you’re sad” Pete smiled while hiding his face in Vegas’s chest. He nodded to agree with what Vegas said.
.
.
Vegas was making Pete’s favourite noodles for both of them, though he avoids eating these kinds of stuff at night but today he was too hungry to think about his own rules. “OMG!!! Vegas Theerapanyakul is eating noodles at night” Pete jumped off his chair to go find his phone so that he can take a picture of this legendary moment.
Macau and Nop entered the kitchen after the delicious smell reached their nostrils and made them hungry too. Both of them were too stunned to speak after seeing the view in front of them. “Okay, So the heir of Minor Family is cooking goddamn noodles for his beloved…DAMMMN!!! It’s a once-in-a-blue-moon moment” Macau said in a shocked and excited voice.
Macau was murmuring some sort of song while Nop just stared at him (though they haven’t confessed to each other but they still do kinds of stuff like other couples).
Pete saw this view from the stairs. He smiled to himself and was proud after watching his happy little family. He walked in and tapped Nop’s shoulders and winked at him. That made Nop break into a cold sweat but assured his support with a bright smile as if his son finally got a partner after years of being single.
Vegas served four plates of noodles and some coke. They clinked their cans “cheers”, Pete added, “to our happy little family”.
That’s how they ended the night.

.
.
.
.

I am extremely sorry for being inactive. Was busy with my college and other stuffs. Here is a little boring chapter. I will write something interesting in the upcoming chapters. Bear with me please.

And being a VegasPete and BibleBuild fan it felt so euphoric after watching them together after such a long time. I really missed by Biu baby. I hope they'll do another movie or series together, just like MileApo. I wish them luck and all the happiness because they fucking deserve it.

And I hope you all are doing fine. Be happy guys, it already sucks to prove yourself to the world who  always judges us. So, better love and forgive yourself instead of hating or judging yourself.
Have a great day ahead guys!!!

Take Love 🌻