Under the shower(18+)

There's 18+ stuff ahead. Italics are dialogues in English. Hope you'll like this chapter.

Pete's POV:

I checked the bathroom door and it was unlocked. So, I took the opportunity to sneak in. Vegas was still undressing; I locked the door very silently and slowly walked toward him. His back was facing the door, so, he still didn't notice me. I tiptoed towards him, hugged his back, and kissed the back of his neck. He was shocked and jumped after I touched him. After he realized it was me, he relaxed.

"What happened Vegas, nowadays you can't identify my touch?" I said it in a sulking voice, although I was just teasing him. "Yeah, just like you forgot my presence after you met that idiotic girl", he said without any emotions. I bite his neck and licked it, and he hissed in pain.

I then moved toward the shower to check the temperature of the water. After undressing himself, Vegas walked toward me all naked. I blushed unconsciously.

"Let me help you with your clothes now". Even before I could say 'no', he pulled down my boxers. "What's wrong Pete? You try to avoid taking bath along with me. What made you go against your virtues today?". I tried to reply to him but he cut me off before that. "Don't tell me, it's a consolation prize before you leave me". I smacked the back of his head. Like why the fuck does he always think like this?

"I chose you over everything and you still doubt it. Now what else should I do? Tell me". Vegas came closer to me and closed the gap between us. "Stop pouting. I am supposed to be angry at you". And then rubbed my bottom lips with his thumb. A slight moan escaped my mouth.

"So, keep on being angry at me. I'll shower later. You carry on". I tried to sound angry and sulky. He put his hand beside my head and caged me in between him and the wall. "You got in the lion's den by your will but you can only leave when the lion lets you". He said it hoarsely while his breath touched my face.

Vegas POV:

We looked at each other with the same pleading and thirsty eyes. "How thin are the walls, Pete? Will they be able to hold your moans?" I asked him with a smirk. I wanted to feel myself inside Pete so badly.

"What do you mean? I am here only to shower with you Vegas. Don't do something stupid. Venice is sleeping, he may wake up any moment and grandma or Kraew may also come to call us for lunch. So, stop your wild thoughts". Pete said everything in one breath and looked like a scared little kitten; my kitten.

"You know I don't care about anything you just mentioned. And I want that girl to hear you screaming my name". I gained another smack on my chest for saying that. 

"Vegas, can you stop bad-mouthing my baby si-". "Excuse me! Your WHAT? 'B-A-B-Y'. Like seriously Pete!!!". I know he wanted to say baby sister but I wanted to attack him. Even before I could attack him more. He said, "Let me fucking complete the sentence first. You, dumbass! I wanted a vacation to calm myself not to add more anxiety to my brain. Uggggh!!! Oh God, give this man a brain please!". He was fuming red in anger. It was fun to see him like that. But I won't get anything if I continue doing this. "Okay so, let me make it up to you".

After that, I didn't give him any chance and smashed my lips on his. I missed his lips so much. As expected, at first, he protested my tongue entering his mouth. So, I teased him by rubbing each other's groin. He moaned and I took the chance to invade his mouth, our tongues twisted, fighting for dominance. I bit his lower lip slightly, he winched at my sudden attack.

I put one hand on his waist and pulled himcloser and sticking our bodies with each other. And the other hand was still supporting the wall. Pete was hugging my neck and messing my hair up and I was swallowing his every moan. Both of our members were hard and erect. With both hands, I squeezed his butt cheeks. Pete broke the kiss, as he whimpered in that sudden pain and hugged me tightly. His chin was on my shoulder and he licked my neck and earlobe. I could feel the increase in temperature in both of our bodies. I wanted Pete so badly.

I pulled Pete out of the crook of my neck. And I shoved my two fingers in his mouth; "this is the only lube you're getting, so, suck it well". He sucked it as if he was sucking my ejected cock, and he was looking straight into my eyes with lust. I turned him, so, that he faces the wall and pulled out my fingers, then without wasting any time I shoved those fingers into his sweet hole. "It feels so good to be inside you". After pleasuring him with my fingers I bent down and licked his pinkish hole and that earned a deep moan. I kissed his butt cheeks and goth up.

"Veg-as, plea-a-sse, I need you". My man was impatient and I was not in a mood to tease him anymore, as our time was limited. I opened the shower at its full speed so that Pete's moans won't get outside. Then I slowly rubbed the tip of my dick near the entrance of his hole and slowly got inside of him. We both moaned. "Pete you're so tight!".

"Ahhh!!! Vegas ha-rr-der!". That's all it takes. I started thrusting as faster as I can.

"I am not using lube Pete, it'll hurt if I do it rough!". The shower water was all we got and as he has to walk around everywhere and meet his relatives, I didn't want to make it hard for him.

Pete snorted at my response. But we have no other option. I increased my thrust speed while with one hand I started stroking his core. Pete was a crying mess. He rolled his eyes with pleasure." I'm going t-o cu-mm". I could feel my own core twitching and I was also at my high.

"Come with me Ba-by, ughh!". Pete's white liquid started leaking and covered our abdomen. I cummed inside his hole. Still panting and trying to catch our breaths. I rubbed his cheeks while he was feeling my touches and I dropped kisses all over his face. We stand there sticking our foreheads and appreciating our moment together.

I kissed his neck and sucked it until it marked my territory. I really don't know how many more competitors I have on this small island. So, I need to take precautions.

All of sudden in the middle of our hot chaos, we heard little sobs and then Venice's whining. Great buddy! I just started to and here you are. Why do I feel my son is my first competitor?

Pete pushed my chest. "Venice woke up! Let's get cleaned first". He was panicking as if Venice will crawl and see us naked. He pinched my chest and pulled both of our bodies under the shower. He washed as first as he can. I rubbed his scalp and help him wash his back.

He dried himself and got out of the bathroom to take care of that little monster. I washed and dried my hair and put on the clothes I brought with me.

I felt so fresh, after enjoying our little moment. Pete's presence changes a lot of things. His little attention makes me forget my own problems. I even forgot why I was sulking. Damm Pete, you got me all wrapped in your hands.
.

.

.

I really tried to write some 18+ stuff but I clearly failed. Sorry for that. I will definitely try my best to write a better one. I still hope you will like it. If not feel free to share your thoughts in the comments. I really appreciate each one of you who read my story. Thank you for your support. I never thought people would read my kinds of stuff but here I am.

Take love ❤️