Little Suprise

After having their breakfast, Pete was playing with Venice in their garden. Macau joined them after some time. But Vegas was nowhere to be seen.

.

.

Pete's POV:

I thought Vegas was in his office doing his work from home, as he skipped the office for me. But I wanted him and Venice to bond a little. So, I went to bring his ass to the garden and spend some of his precious time with us.

As I got to his office, I opened the slider to be just welcomed by an empty room. I went downstairs to find Nop, "Where's Vegas?". "Why? Are you already missing him?". 

"No Idiot. Shut up and tell me where he is?". Nop shook his head while smiling slyly and pointed at the door that led to the library. I jogged towards the library.

Vegas was sitting at the farthest table and typing something hastily on his laptop. That he didn't even notice my presence behind his back. I fixed my gaze on the laptop and couldn't understand why my lover was booking plane tickets.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked with a confused look while his eyes were still fixed on the laptop screen. Vegas got a bit shocked by my voice. He looked as if he got caught while doing something stupid. I looked at him with a suspicious look.

And I blurted out my thoughts "Are you planning some sort of vacation with someone? Like saving an option for yourself after hearing about Kraew?". Vegas shook his head and gently made me sit on his lap while holding my waist tightly with one hand and putting his head on my shoulder.

He showed me the tickets and I got more shocked and then looked at my partner then back to screen and again back to Vegas and repeated the process two more times, I stared at Vegas in disbelief. Vegas started speaking because I was unable to understand the whole situation. "I wanted to surprise you, but of course, your curiosity had to destroy my plan. We haven't visited Chumphon for a long time. Last time we went just to assure your grandparents that you're doing good and I apologized and asked for their permission. And that time I barely knew anything about you and we didn't even stay there. So, I thought of visiting and staying there for two to three days and then asking your grandparents to visit us".

I had never guessed that the cunning Vegas Theerapanyakul would become a family man. I wanted the whole world that was disgusted by Vegas and disgraced him, to know this side of him. But somewhere I wanted to save it only for myself and my own little family.

I was too busy in my thoughts that I forgot to assure Vegas that I was really happy. And on the other side, Vegas was sweating and giving me a worried look.

Vegas POV:

Pete was lost in his thought and for a moment I questioned myself. I never did this type of stuff for anyone and honestly, I never felt the feeling of the family until the met this human, who is sitting on my lap. I wanted to surprise Pete because he was stressed out since Yai called him. And I thought their presence would be the best way to help him. But I think I messed it up again. I am so stupid. I can't even surprise my partner. So, I thought of bringing back my lover from his trail of deep thoughts.

"Pete are you not happy by my surprise. I know you're still not ready to face your father and I promise you I will not do anything or anyone to harm you again; not even myself".

Pete answered me for the first time, "I am really happy, I was just shocked to know that someone especially you would think about something like that. Thank You, Vegas. And I am not that scared to meet my father because now I've someone to protect me and I also have a family whom I need to protect. To be more specific, I now have some hope in my life". He said all these with a sweet assuring smile on his face.

I felt so relieved after hearing Pete's answer and started explaining about our small trip. "So, we are leaving tomorrow. Only five of us will go. Macau-Nop, Venice and us. We will stay there for three days and come back the next day. And if you want us to stay longer e can".

"Yeah, it's good. We needed a small trip. Plus, Venice never went outside, except to the main family house just to watch his crazy cousin do weird crazy stuff. So, we should pack our things, right? Let's go and inform Macau. Btw have you asked him whether he has any problem or not?". I assured him that my brother will not have any problem.

He kissed me and thanked me again for this little surprise. I gained some confidence in relationship stuff after seeing his cute reaction. He left to pack our luggage and inform Macau of the details of our small trip to Chumphon.

But honestly, one thing is bothering me and that is that stupid girl, Pete mentioned. If Pete's long-lost feelings come back and he leaves me...shiaa. But Pete is obsessed with me just like I am with him. I avoided my thoughts. Then pick up my phone to call grandma and notify her that we are coming tomorrow, or else she will get stressed after seeing us appear at her doorstep tomorrow.

I call her every month to check on her. After a few rings, she picked up the call. "Hello, Wegath!" she sounded so happy. "Yes, Yai. How are you doing?". "Oh. I'm absolutely fine. And your grandpa is also fine. Just miss my beloved grandchildren and great-grandchildren a little more nowadays. How are you doing? Pete told me you are working hard, so take care of your health too". Yai said so many things all at once. She is so much like Pete.

"I am taking care of myself Yai. Thanks for your concern Yai. Pete makes me and the whole family eat three to four meals a day". "Then it's good". She replied with a sigh of relief. " Yai I called you to disclose a surprise to you, or you can say that God granted your wish". "What wish? Tell me fast, I am so excited". I laughed at her childish reaction. "We are going to Chumphon tomorrow morning and stay there for three days. And we will be five people including Venice of course". She got all excited and was shedding happy tears because her voice got shaky.

"I am so happy dear. I was telling Pete that he should come and visit us, I never knew that this day will come so soon. I will get the rooms ready for you guys". "Yes Yai. It has been months since we've visited you. Plus, both of you haven't met my two brothers; though the youngest one is our son now. So, I thought of paying a visit before I get busier with my work. And my bodyguard will also join us". "That's so good. I'll give the news to your grandpa; he'll be so happy. I can't wait to see you people. Be careful on the way here and bring as many people as you want, Yai has a lot of places for her grandchildren". "Thank You Yai. We'll leave in the morning and reach there by noon". "Okay. Take care. See all of you tomorrow. Love you Son". "You also take care Yai. See you tomorrow".

I cut the call with so much happiness and satisfaction in my heart. I somehow feel lucky to meet Pete and got such a beautiful family, who felt like my own. I hit the jackpot. 

.

.

.

.

Kindly comment your thoughts. It really motivates me to continue writing. Hope You guys will like this chapter. Thank You for reading.

.

Take Love🌻.
Thank You❤️.