To Chumphon! (part-1)

It was around 7 in the morning. Pete was too excited about this trip; he missed his hometown a lot. On the other hand, Vegas was nervous and also happy at the same time. He knew Pete's grandparents liked him a lot but he still felt, he doesn't deserve that love and trust from them.

Vegas's POV

I was a little, just a little scared. I don't know why, but when it came to Pete, I felt too pessimistic and doubtful about myself. I know it's just my anxiety telling me these stupid kinds of stuff but still... Ugh, it's only 7 in the morning and I am already tired.

I walked out of our room carrying the small bag which contains the little devil's food and other necessities. Vegas also felt a little insecure toward Venice, especially when he failed to put a smile on Pete's face, the latter did it effortlessly.

As I walked downstairs and towards the living room, my eyes met the gracious face of my lover. He is carrying Venice in his arm while instructing the other bodyguards on their job, while we are gone. He looked so sexy whenever he was in his head bodyguard form. But this attire was so cute, he was wearing a white tee, tucked into his trousers and wore a Hawaii shirt over the Tee; just like a shrug. He even made Venice wear the same thing, they looked so cute together; especially Venice with the little hat and black sunglasses that added some coolness to his cuteness.

After giving them instructions, he turned towards me and noticed me. His smile got replaced with a look of concern after he saw me. He rushed towards me with a worried look. "what's wrong Vegas? Re you not feeling good?". "Huh? No. Actually I've never been this good for a while". "But you looked so worn out, we went to sleep early last night. So, what happened? If you don't want to go, we can cancel...". "What!!! NOOO!!! We must go and everything is good, you're just overthinking Pete". "But your eyes are saying something else".

I really can't hide from Pete; literally, he can read my eyes. Damm, I love this man. I kissed his forehead and gave him the biggest smile I had ever given to anyone.

"To be honest I'm a bit scared to face Yai and grandpa,I know they have accepted me and our relationship, but still sometimes I feelweird about this. Anyway, let's go I can't wait to get pampered by them. It hasbeen such a long time, I felt pampered because someone forgot me because ofthis little devil". I wanted to calm down Pete a bit but ended up getting aglare from him. "Stop calling Venice 'demon', he is too cute to be a humanbeing. He is so cute that sometimes I feel like eating him up". We laughed at hiscomment and Venice joined us as if he understood whatever we said.We smiled at each other.

Then I called for Macau and Nop. After a few minutes they arrived, Nop was carrying both of their luggage. Macau was also excited, he never visited Chumphon before, and since childhood, we've never gone on any vacation as a family because we were too busy to swallow our father's bitter words.

He came towards Pete with all excitement, while Nop went to load the luggage. I also went outside to help Nop, because he is on leave, he doesn't need to behave like a bodyguard now; at least during this trip. "Here let me help you, Nop". "No, Khun it's okay. I can handle it". He replied to me shyly. "Did I ask you whether you need help or not?". "No Khun", he replied to me with an apologetic look on his face. "And stop addressing me as Khun, I think that's the first step towards becoming my 'brother-in-law'". I winked at him after quoting the last word. He was too stunned but still wanted to hide the fact from me, that he liked my brother. "What d-o yo-u m-e-a-n, K-h...sorry Mr. Ve-g-as?". I chuckled at his shocked and scared face. I patted his shoulder and said, "at least try to secure a place for yourself in Macau's heart...or else he'll run away with Dr. Top. And stop being scared, I'll be really if my brother ends up with a responsible man like you". He gave out a sigh of relief, "thank you Mr.Vegas, but he never opens up to me. I want to assure him that my honest and sincere feelings toward him. But he still finds it inconceivable, that someone can genuinely care for him except you and Pete".

I felt what Nop wanted to mean, I know my brother very well, he was under-loved as a kid. I tried my best to show him affection and love towards him, then came Pete, who is too good in this matter that man will not only love you but will make sure you love yourself. And he did this to three of us. "Don't lose hope. It'll take a bit of time and patience because both of us know what he went through since he was a kid. Take some lessons from my Pete, he'll help you in this matter. And make use of this small trip positively".

His eyes shined with hopefulness. He was getting teary and with a shaky voice, he replied, "thanks for this, I needed someone to tell me that I'll be able to win him. Thank you, Khun- sorry Mr. Vegas".

They loaded the luggage, while Macau and Pete came toward them jumping. They probably planned something to do there together, and can't contain their happiness. Pete asked in his delightful voice, "let's go, shouldn't we? We may get late and miss the flight, Vegas!". I was laughing at their childish behavior along with Nop, "Pete we'll reach the airport within 30 mins and the flight is after two hours, so chill we won't miss any flight". Pete won't allow me to go to Chumphon in our own chopper, because it'll look improper in the eyes of the villagers. So, I had book flight tickets for us.

We got in the car. Nop sat in the passenger seat and three of us sat at the back. Pete had already fed Venice, who was soundly sleeping in his Papa's arms. And we left for the airport, with all excitement.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading 🌻
Take Love ❤️.