Recalling Memories

Vegas POV:

I wore my clothes, which were basically a white plain t-shirt and grey track pants. I came out of the bathroom just to watch Pete cuddling and tickling Venice. They were giggling in each other's arms. I never thought I'd feel this delighted just by watching these two. From there I can clearly see the marks on Pete's neck, and a proud smile appeared on my face. Pete probably hasn't realized yet, that those marks are clearly visible, or else he would have made a mess in the room in search of his concealer.

I walked towards them, "little devil destroyed our moment just to get your attention". Pete threw the pillow at me while giving me an angry look with a pouty face. I kissed his nose and Venice's forehead because he looked at us with pleading eyes as if he also needs a kiss.

"Let's go downstairs. Grandma is probably waiting for us to have dinner". Pete said excitedly while getting up along with Venice.

We went downstairs only to ruin my mood. That stupid girl was sitting along with others and everyone was laughing at what she commented.

Pete ran towards them so as to not miss the gossip. He sat between grandma and that girl while showing his biggest smile to that girl. After listening to her, Pete gave a sulking face and showed his cute annoyed face to that girl. My man is already cute but I hate it when he shows his cute gestures to someone else.

I dragged myself towards the table and cleared my throat to get their attention. Grandma looked at me with a smile on her face, "son come. Let's have lunch. I made the food less spicy for the three of you. Hope you all will like it". I nodded with a smile on my face.

Grandma got up to let me sit beside Pete. At least Grandma is supporting me. I sat as close to Pete and made sure my art on Pete's neck was visible to that dumb girl. Pete didn't spare me a glance as he was too busy to talk with her. So, to get their attention I said, "what were you guys laughing and Pete was about to cry". Macau gave me a worried look and Nop swallowed his own saliva.

She laughed again, "oh yes, you missed it". She opened her phone excitedly and handed it over to me. It was a folder named, 'US'. Which consisted of tons of pictures with both of them. And then she asked me to click the pics from the second row.

Pete was wearing a black t-shirt with black oversized trousers, and sunglasses. Looking like some cute little mafia boss. But what made me lose my mind was the next picture with the same clothes but with that idiot beside him. He was looking at her, and he was not wearing any sunglass, so, one can see his eyes. He was staring at her with a smiling face and that look; as if he was mesmerized by her presence.

In another picture, he was kissing her cheeks and she closed her eyes, with a blushing face. In the next pic where they both were cuddling inside a box filled with balls and both of their eyes were closed as if both were lost in each other presence.

And then she took the phone to show me one last pic; Pete wearing a white suit with a bow and holding white roses. While the girl was wearing a white long dress. And then she started the story behind these pictures, "the pictures you saw at first, were the ones when our moms took us to visit Bangkok and we went inside this big mall which had a playground for children. So, there was a couple who proposed near the children's playground and after seeing Pete said he wanted to propose to me and won't let anyone marry me. And in the last picture, it was my cousin's marriage and we became the flower bearer then he stole the bouquet from my cousin and gave it to me while promising me a marriage. But now look at him, he came here without the ring". Then she fake cried on his shoulders, "Pete you changed. Grandma 'my Pete' betrayed me! I am going to be a spinster forever". She just called him 'my Pete', my hand was already in a form of a fist.