Unleashing the devil 18+

Just thought to share this happy news with you guys. 

I GRADUATED College! Finally! I was so scared but my hard work paid off.

Enjoy the chapter!

Author POV:

It was around two in the afternoon; Vegas was having lunch. He was cutting the steak with so much force as if an angry carpenter was cutting a tree trunk.

Through the window, he could see how the world outside the window looked so bright as if everything was bathing under the sun. The weather made his mood better.

The call with Pete a few hours back made him go insane. If there were no urgent meetings scheduled for the next two hours, he would have been cuddling Pete on their bed.

He sighed for the nth time until he was able to finish the lunch. When he was about to take the last bite of his food, his phone vibrated with the sound of some notification.

And the moment he opened the phone, it just rubbed some salt on his already burning wound.

There was a picture sent from an unknown number, the picture is of Pete and that bitch Kaew; Kaew kissing Pete on his cheek, to be more specific on his dimple. The dimples were where Vegas could dig his own grave. That was contaminated by some foreign dirty lips.

Vegas POV:

I lost my appetite the moment my eyes laid on that picture. Before I could send that picture to Pete, it got deleted by that anonymous person.

And then a text popped up from that same number after a few seconds.

"Sorry, I was sending it to grandma but by mistake, I sent it to you. My apologies."

Who was it? do not tell me it is that bitch...and the next message cleared my doubt.

"By the way it is Kaew."

This BITCH!

I just closed the phone and put it in my pocket, without saying anything to her. That mother fucker definitely did it intentionally. But how did she get my number?

And I know where to ask that question. Though I know my man may not have the answer, still he needs to face the rage, that was created by his innocence.

I was about to leave my office when my phone buzzed with another notification... "I swear to Go..."

It was Macau asking to let Nop have the evening off. If it was some other time I would have asked him a lot of questions, but now the fewer people in the house the better.

I called Nop, "Take Macau somewhere, take the evening off, that kid asked for it."

"Sir that is not nece..."

"I did not call to ask for your opinion, do as I say, and come back home by night."

"O-k-a-y Sir."

I cut the call and took my leave.

The moment I entered the mansion, everyone avoided my gaze as if it carried some plague.

I called one bodyguard who was sweating and shivering already.

"Where is Pete?"

"H...he we..nt out..."

"Stop stuttering," I said coldly.

"Sor..ry master. He went out and not back yet."

I nodded.

I tried to call his number, which straight-up went to voicemail.