House of Memories/House of No-More

Eddie flashed in on the party. "Eddie, what are you doing? Someone could've have seen you." Patricia said, walking up to her husband. "I don't care."

Eddie gulped, and hoped he was doing the right thing. "You better duck."

"Wha-?"

Before Patricia could finish her words, Eddie began throwing lightning bolts at everything. "Eddie!" Nina screamed. After a few seconds, he stopped throwing the lightning bolts. "What did you do that for?"

Eddie knew he was about to get banished from this world, so he ran up to Nina. He held her sister's small hands. "Please, do the right thing before I go. You have to remember what life was like before." He began to vanish. "I don't what you're ta-"

"Yes you do, Nina! You have to remember! I know that you loved life before this! This isn't right! Remember!" When Eddie completely vanished, Nina gasped, and glazed her eyes around the room. Everybody ducked, and after Eddie was gone, they shrugged, and went back to partying. Nina felt her common sense coming back, and like it never left, she ran to Fabian.

"Fabian, something's wrong."

"What? Is it urgent?" Fabian asked. "Yes. I think I've made a mistake. I think we've made a mistake."

"I don't know what you mean, this is the best decision I've made in my life. Falling in love with you was the first." Fabian smiled at his wife. Nina shortly smiled, before running up to her old room.

Nina shut the door. She took a look under the bed where she slept, and took out the Cup of Ankh. She had a vision.

Nina was standing in the pictures of the past. She saw the picture of Patricia and Joy arguing when Joy had posted that mean blog about Nina. She saw when Fabian, Amber, Patricia, and Alfie were zapped by Senkhara. She saw when she had fell in the Senet board. Nina saw when Patricia lost her eyesight. She saw when they found out she wasn't coming back. She saw Fabian almost beat Eddie up because of it. She saw almost every sad moment in the life of Sibuna before the vision was over.

Nina dropped the cup. "What have I done?" She ran back downstairs. "Patricia!" Nina called out to her auburn-haired friend. "Where have you been? The party's over." Patricia asked. "I don't care. We need to stop the Eaxiers from continuing to build Utopia." Nina commanded.

"But this is what everyody wanted." Patricia said. "It's wrong." Patricia was shaking her head, walking away, when Nina grabbed her arms. "Where's Eddie?" Nina asked, waiting for her to figure out. "Well he's-"

Patricia cut herself off, because she didn't know. When she began to realize where he was, her eyes were glossy. "No, you're lying."

"I'm not lying Patrica. If you truly want Eddie back, you're going to have to help." Patricia looked deep into Nina's eyes, and nodded. "I'll help."

"What do you want me to do?" Patricia asked. "I want you to disappear."

"How?"

"You cause havoc."

Patricia smirked.
~~~~~~
"-so Chloe told Ashley that Ruth told Yasmin that Emily told Zoey that Warren likes her." Amber gossiped to Alfie. Alfie slowly nodded. "Okay, so who's her again?" Amber sighed.

Patricia threw a chair across the room. "Patricia! Calm down!" Mara yelled. "I'm, so, angry!" She broke the table to pieces throwing each of them at Jerome and Alfie, who ducked everytime.

"Sheesh, what'd we ever do to you?" Alfie asked, ducking another piece of wood. "You two idiots are so exasperating! Ugh!" Patricia threw the cake across the room. "Not the cake!" Alfie screamed. Patricia then threw a small chair at Fabian. "What did I do to you?"

"You're so nerdy!"

Alfie sadly watched as the cake slid down the wall. He walked over to the cake, and licked the icing. "Alfie, that's gross..." Joy said, disgusted. "Not to worry everyone! The cake is fine!"

Patricia blinked. "Guys..." Mara tried to get everyone's attention. "I mean, who eats cake off the walls, Alfie. You're so disgusting." Amber shuddered. "That's so unsanitary, Alfie." Fabian refused to look at him.

"Guys!" Mara finally got everyone's attention. "What?"

"Patricia's fading away."

"Woah, this must be what the wind feels like. Help me!" Patricia screeched.

Patricia had vanished into thin air. "Nina, what happened to Patricia?" Jerome asked. "She's gone." Nina replied. "Unless you want her, and Eddie back, you're going to have to help me."

"Help you do what?" Joy asked. "Stop the Eaxiers." Everyone blinked.

Amber smiled. "For Patricia, for Eddie, for Sibuna."

"Sibuna."
~~~~~~~~
Nina took Sibuna to the Eaxiers' homeplace. They walked in on the Eaxiers watching an orb. "What is this, an oracle?" Alfie asked. "You're going to put an end to Utopia." Nina demanded. "Why?" The main man laughed. "You must remember, Chosen One, you're the one who gave your blood to make this happen."

"It was a mistake, I realize that now."

"How are you going to put an end to Utopia?" He asked. "I give up all my duties as the Chosen One. My blood won't be special anymore, and the blood that's on that page, will be regular human blood."

"You're bluffing." An Eaxier said. "No, she's not." Fabian responded.

The Eaxiers huddled together, before coming to an agreement. "Okay. We'll do it." They finalized.

The Eaxiers put all of their hands on the orb, and energy was sucked into all of them. Sibuna watched in the orb as people were being put back to normal. When the Eaxiers were done, Sibuna stepped up to the orb. "How do we know this worked?" Mara asked. "See for yourself." Crogen breathed.

The two drivers Eddie saw were arguing.

"Where's everyone you made vanish?" Fabian asked. "They're back at the places they were lost." The man explained. Sibuna was about to leave, when the main man stopped them. "You've made a huge mistake."

"How so?" Jerome asked. "You all will regret this, and it won't be our doing. You'll have to fight the greatest battle of them all. Lives will be taken. People will be lost."

Sibuna left, not wanting to hear another word.
******
That's it! And instead of a Season 8, I'll stop writing this series at Season 7, because sometimes, you just get tired of reading the same thing over and over again. Feel me? I think the next chapter is the last chapter, unless I change my mind. I do that a lot. This story is coming to an end, readers!

Are Eddie and Patricia back?

Is it over? (I think we all know the answer to that question.)

Sibuna.