House of Sleep/House of Dreams

Nina and Eddie busted out of the warehouse. They saw a car pass by. Hungry, they chased after it.

~~~~~

"What are we going to do? We can't attack Nina and Eddie!" Jerome screamed as he recklessly drove on the road. "I don't think we have anywhere else to go. Nina and Eddie will eventually find us and eat us." Joy said.

"G-g-guys," Alfie worriedly stuttered, looking at the back of the car. "they're on their way." Looking back, everyone saw that Nina and Eddie were chasing after them. They were close. "Hurry! Into the farm!" Jerome immediately parked in front of the farm, and everyone ran in there, huddling in the corner. Jerome closed the doors, and put a shovel in between the handles to keep anyone from coming in.

They heard growling, and Amber shrieked. "Shhh!" They shushed. Amber shrieked queitly again. There was scratching at door, and it started to scratch frantically, but more vicious and not in panic. Finally, the shovel couldn't hold the doors together anymore, and a bloody and beastly Nina and Eddie ran through the room.

They reached Sibuna, and they were coming closer and closer to eating them. "Nina, Eddie, y-you love us, remember that?" Alfie asked. "Alfie, that's not going to work! We're going to die!" Joy yelled at him.

"When you put it that way..." Everyone screamed as they waited for Nina and Eddie to attack. But nobody attacked. When everyone opened their eyes, Nina and Eddie were on the floor passed out, alive and human. "You think its safe?" Amber whispered. "Amber, they're human not lions."

In Nina's dream...

Nina was in the clearing, but instead of it being dark and dreary, it was full of flowers and full of life. Kids were playing out there, but there was one child that stood out in particular. One that looked exactly like her. The child ran over to her, and Nina stretched her arms out. The child and Nina hugged, and Nina spun her around. "How was your day at school sweety?"

Then the dream went twisted.

She was once again in the clearing, but instead of looking like the happiest place ever, it was dead. Everything, and everyone around her was dead. She glanced around the dead people, but she saw something that made her gasp. Sibuna was there, except for Patricia and Eddie. Patricia and Eddie were right beside her, shaking their head, crying, and pointing at her, saying, "It's all your fault! You should've agreed to the deal!" Then, the clearing around Nina turned around and around until she landed on her behind in a red room. She was in there alone, but it was on fire. There were curtains, but no windows, so it didn't really make any sense. She was trapped.

Nina woke up with a frown on her face, confused and worried at the same time. She looked over to her Osirian, who was still trapped in the dream.

In Eddie's dream...

Eddie's dream was nothing like Nina's. He was trapped in a black, dark, and endless hallway. He tried to run out, but the hallway kept going on and on. All of the sudden, five human bodies ran across the hallway, cackling. He saw a glimpse of a green mohawk, meaning that Chris was there. He also saw somebody with blue eyes, meaning that Rufus was also there. He figured out that the other three people were evil Robert Frobisher-Smythe, Senkhara, and Sophia.

The endless hallway of nothingness turned into a field of red roses. He was barefoot, and he had no idea why. He tried to run away, but every time he took a step, thorns sunk into his feet. He started hearing someone singing. Humming.

Eddie immediately woke up from the dream, everyone surrounding him. "You okay, Eddie?" Fabian asked. Eddie shook his head no, as Patricia hugged him.

"No," he gulped, "I'm not."
******
If you guys are wondering why the whole day for Nina and Eddie was so short, look at it this way - Eddie and Nina spent two hours in the warehouse before they turned. Spent eleven and a half hours on on the road until they finally found Sibuna. You get what happens next. Rhyming is so hard! Especially when you're trying to make up a song.

Who was singing?

What did Nina and Eddie's dreams mean?

Sibuna.