House of Announcements/House of Disappearance

"Are you sure?" Eddie had flashed into the Eaxiers' lair to give them Nina's dagger, and the Eaxiers were definite about Eddie telling them he was an Eaxier. "Your friends are ready. They've expressed the happiness they've never expressed in years, and that shows that they are ready for Utopia to be created. Is the Chosen One ready?"

Eddie nodded.

"Go tell your friends."

Eddie flashed out, and saw all of Sibuna in Mara's room. "Good, you're all here." But he stopped when he saw Mara crying. "Hey, what happened to her?"

"I got accepted to a med school...in America." Mara cried. "So, you're not sad?" Eddie asked. "No. I'm conflicted. If I take this job, then I'll be leaving you guys. My best friends. If I don't..then I'll be giving up my dream job. I have to graduate, go to medical school-"

"Sorry, Mara. Can I talk for a sec? It's important." Mara nodded.

"What is it?" Patricia asked. Nina winked at him, and Eddie smiled at his sister.

"I'm an Eaxier."

"You're a what?" Patricia gulped. "I think I liked your last expression better." Eddie said, beginning to back away. "Why would you do that?" Fabian asked. Patricia widened her eyes. "What do you mean, last expression?"

"I thought I was helping Nina, Amber, and you, until I realized the better they're doing for the world." Eddie explained. Patricia stood up, and felt his forehead. "What are you doing?"

"You're not the Eddie I married." Patricia sarcastically stated. "But, I'm not mad at you."

"Good, now all of you come with me." He commanded. "Why, exactly?" Joy asked. The three main men who appear to Eddie appeared.

"Because the ceremony is about to begin."
~~~~~~
Sibuna was taken to the Eaxiers' lair, and One of the men took Nina's hand. "Woah, personal space, people!" Nina said, taking her hand away from him. "You don't understand, Chosen One." The man told her.

Nina glanced over, and saw the Forbidden Book being placed on the table, along with her dagger. "It's time." Eddie stood by the Eaxiers, when Nina had disappeared. "Where'd Nina go?" Alfie asked. "Did she flash out?" One of the men asked. "No, she doesn't have the power to do that."

"I thought you said that the Chosen One was ready." The main man said. "She is!" Eddie shouted.
~~~~~~~
Nina was placed in a red room, with a black flooring. "Hello?" She called out. "Chosen One..." A deep voice had called out for Nina.

Nina blinked, and when she opened her eyes, she saw six heads staring down at her.

"Who are you?" Nina asked.

"Chosen One. Before you, on your left, are the good Egyptians who have lived. Maat, Amneris, and me, Osiris. The evil Egyptians are on your right. Set, Apep, and Sekhmet. You are here because you have helped in the Eaxiers create their new world."

"And now you must be punished."
******
Well, I''m basically getting rid of Mara in Season 7. And sorry for the seemingly short chapter, I'm trying to make a long season so I won't feel all crappy in the end.

If I didn't mention it already, how will Nina be punished?

Will Eddie and the rest of Sibuna find her?

Will Nina still be able to perform the ceremony?

Sibuna.