House of Pleas/House of Choices

"I won't be taking the plea."

-Alison DiLaurentis, Pretty Little Liars

***************************************************
"Nina, what are we going to do?" Patricia asked her sister-in-law/inmate. "I don't know. Get one of the officers to sneak us Doritos from the outside world?" Nina suggested, hopelessly.

Patricia got in front of Nina, and lightly-but hardly-slapped her. "What was that for?!" Nina said, rubbing her delicate face. "Get yourself together!" Patricia screamed. "We can't give up! We have to find a way out of here!"

Nina walked over to her bed, and sat down. "Well, I'm hopeless. Got any ideas?" NIna asked. As Patricia was about to answer, an officer came. "Time to go to the laundry room, girls." Patricia and Nina allowed the officer to cuff them, and they walked to the laundry room.

Nina went over to the laundry baskets, where she had to get the detergent and put the jumpsuits in the washer. "You can't make me do laundry! I'm a Millington!" A familiar voice screamed as an officer pushed her in the room. "And I'm Ariana Grande." The officer rolled her eyes. "Get to work!"

Amber sadly pouted, and got to work.

Nina and Patricia fastly approached their friend, and new inmate. "Amber?" Patricia asked. She tapped Amber's shoulder, and she whipped her head around. "Aw, it's nice to see two faces I actually recognize!" Amber tightly squeezed Nina and Patricia. "What are you in here for? Stealing?" Nina asked.

Amber glared at her stressed best friend. "No, I haven't Nina. I was wrongfully accused of being an accessory to Jason's murder. And that's not even true! An accessory is a handbag or an earring, not a beautiful blonde girl in a hideous orange popsicle!" Amber screeched.

"Hey! Ladies! Get back to work! Not you, dirty blonde. Someone wants to see you." Nina walked to the officer, and walked past her. The officer followed behind, and Nina arrived in the room where you meet people to talk. She saw it was a lawyer.

"I didn't order a lawyer." Nina stated, trying to go back to the laundry room. "I'm not a pizza. I'm a defender of the law." Nina sat down. "What is it?"

"Your relatives have sent me to get you out of here. They know you must be innocent, but they don't know about your friend." What relatives? Nina thought. "And?"

"The judge has offered you a plea after looking at your history. You can state an accomplice of Amber and Patricia, then after that, you will be under house arrest."

Nina widened her eyes. "Why would I do that?" Nina asked. "For freedom. For justice. But mostly for freedom." The lawyer packed her stuff up, and left. The officer took Nina back to the laundry room.

She had to choose between her friends or her freedom.

Nina knew what she had to do.
*****
Another chapter for you guys! This might seem like a short chapter, but it's 480 words, not counting this little note.

Will Nina take the plea?

Sibuna.