House of Excuses/House of Daggers

Nina gulped, but ordered her food. "Can I have water, and the chicken tikka masala?" Nina ordered. She eagerly stared at the new Secret Society. Their eyes met Nina's, and their eyes said, "Come with us."

"I have to go to the restroom." Nina lied, and began to stand up. "But we haven't even started to eat yet." Amber frowned.

"I drank tons of water at Anubis, I really have to go." Nina quickly walked to the restroom, but when Sibuna wasn't looking, she ran out the front door, where she met the Secret Society. "I don't really know what you're doing here, and frankly, I don't care. Leave!" Nina demanded.

"Relax." Prudence said. "We didn't come for the fudge cake and German noodles." Cooper added. "Why are you here then?" Nina asked.

"Don't trust the Eaxiers." Gretchen warned.

"So, I have to choose between trusting newbies, and powerful beings who want peace. I think you know what the better choice is." Nina sarcastically responded.

"Listen to us girl!" Charles yelled, becoming frustrated. Nina jumped. "You must not give up your dagger. Once your blood is spilled, there will be no turning back. " Eugene explained.

"We, as Sibuna, can reverse any mistake we could've possibly made. We've done it before." She declared. "I beg to differ." Bethany replied. "I believe it was the work of the Eaxiers, not you, who banished Kek."

"How do you know about that?" Nina asked. "We have our sources." Tobias responded.

Nina took a minute to breathe, before saying, "I'll think about it." She left.

"She still doesn't believe us." Bethany gasped. "What do we do now?" Cooper asked.

"We wait." Charles said.

~~~~~~~

Nina sat back down. "Your food is served." The waiter said, putting down the nine plates of food. "What happened?" Fabian asked. "Nothing." Nina smiled.

"I can't believe I have to go to that class where they talk about geometry! There is no point to learning about shapes. I mean, what exactly is a trapezoid?" Alfie complained.

"It's a quadrilateral with one pair of parallel sides." Jerome answered. "Okay, but I thought that was a rhombus." Alfie replied, eating his chicken. "A rhombus is a parallelogram with all sides equal." Mara said.

"But, what is a parallelogram?" Alfie asked. "We're not giving the answer to everything, you need to learn it yourself." Eddie answered.

"Math is so confusing." He complained. "Math is easy Alfie, you just don't get it." Fabian laughed, along with the others.

"This is nice, we need to do this more often." Mara commented. "We never have fun anymore, do we?" Patricia asked.

~~~~~

Nina walked to her room after they got back from the restaurant. She pulled the Chosen One's Dagger out after Amber was sleeping, and walked out. She opened Eddie's door, and saw Fabian asleep, and Eddie awake, on his bed.

"Can't sleep?" Nina asked. Eddie jumped. When he saw Nina, he shook his head. "What are you in here for?" Eddie whispered.

She took the dagger out from behind her back. Eddie laughed. "Are you gonna kill me with it?" He joked. "I have a witness!" Nina laughed softly. "A sleeping witness." She sat down next to her friend, and gave the dagger to him.

"Are you sure?" Eddie asked. "I saw how happy everyone was tonight, and I want that happiness everyday. I don't want eternal life seekers, insane demons who are in love with me, ancient treasure, I don't want it anymore. I'm sure." Nina assured.

Before Nina left, she hugged Eddie. "I love you, Eddie."

"I love you too."

*****

Another chapter! I feel like this season is coming to a close end, which it is. How many chapters was this? 41? It should be over by 55.

Will Sibuna find out Eddie's secret?

Will they agree to the Utopia plan?

Will they get Utopia?

Sibuna.