House of Graduation/House of FBI

"They're monsters."

Robbie placed the videotape he took in a police car, before walking away.
~~~~~
"You're back!" Nina cheered as she ran to her friends. "Yeah, we are." Eddie smiled. "So, what do we do now?" Alfie asked.

Mara checked the time. "How about we go graduate?"

"Yes!"
~~~~~
"Mara Jaffray." The new principal, Kurt Griffin, called her onto the stage. Mara smiled brightly, before walking towards the stage. "You've acheived your doctoral, and your writing degree."

"Nina Martin." Nina walked on stage. "You've recieved your French teaching degree, and your writing degree." Nina smiled.

Kurt called out the Sibunas, and some of what they recieved surprised some of them. Alfie got his Math degree, and so on.
~~~~~
"So, what do you guys want to be when we leave here?" Eddie asked. "A fashion designer." Amber answered. "I don't know." Alfie replied. "A teacher." Nina answered.

"I'd never want to be a teacher. Little kids running around that you can't control, why would you want to do that?" Patricia asked. "You make it sound so disappointing, Patricia." Joy said. "It's the truth."

"I want to teach elementary." Nina added. "I want to be a writer of a book. It's going to be about us." Joy admitted. Sibuna looked at her. "Of course I wouldn't put our actual names in there, like Nina's would be-" Joy's sentence was cut off by doors being busted down and ceilings being broken.

Sibuna stood up, and the lights were cut off. Patricia, Nina, and Eddie were pushed to the ground, and Joy, Jerome, Fabian, Mara, Amber, and Alfie were told to stay back. The lights were cut back on, and the three were being pushed back up by the FBI.

"What's going on?" Amber asked. "Your friends are being taken to a facility." An agent explained. "For what?" Patricia asked. "To be experimented on. We have proof that you monsters are paranormal."

Eddie became angry. They were not monsters. He pushed the officer off of him. "Not today." He declared. He grabbed Patricia and Nina, and the rest of Sibuna.

Before the FBI could grab them, Eddie flashed everyone out.

This wasn't over.
*****
This could be the shortest chapter of short chapter history. I'm terrible, but hey! The story's over, so that's disappointing, am I right?

Information about the next story will be revealed later, HOA: Season 7- The Final Battle.

Sibuna.