Can't Happen Again

My whole way to the car I was thinking about my dad telling me I needed to settle down. Was it time? I was just beginning my career, I didn't need a husband to complicate the whole thing. I knew what I needed and I wasn't sure when that was going to happen.

"Whiskey sour please." I ordered and he nodded. I sat waiting for my drink.

"Put it on my tab Charlie." I heard a voice say as it walked up beside me and I huffed a laugh.

"Thanks Barber." I said and he smiled.

"This a peace offering?" I asked and Andy gave a small smile.

"Possibly. Maybe just drinks as frenemies." Andy said and I laughed.

"That works for me." I said and Andy smiled. I sighed and looked at Andy.

"Okay...I need to be honest about something since we both aren't on the case anymore." I said and Andy looked at me.

"What?" Andy asked.

"I don't think the client is innocent. Tell Neal to watch the liquor store security footage, there is something there I just don't see it." I said and Andy nodded but was shocked.

"Why are you telling me this?" Andy asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I just think maybe...just maybe you aren't as bad as I thought Barber." I said and nudged his shoulder and he smiled.

"Right back at ya." Andy said and nudged me back. I turned to look at him and sighed when I looked away.

"God, I'm such an idiot." I said and Andy looked at me oddly.

"I'm sorry?" Andy asked and I shook my head.

"I can't tell you just know it's annoying." I said and Andy laughed.

"Come on Blair..." Andy said and I look at my drink in my hand.

"You Andy. You seem like a great guy and let's not lie, you are very attractive and the guy that any woman would love to show off being with but yet you are unavailable, married. I swear you are one of the last good men around." I said and Andy sighed.

"Blair..." Andy said and I shook my head. I pulled out some cash and threw it on the bar.

"It's on my tab." Andy said and I shook my head.

"It's okay Andy I just have to go." I said and rushed out the door. As I walked out the door of the bar I felt someone come up and grab my arm and I looked to see Andy.

"What Andy?" I asked and he pulled me close to him and I felt his lips crash to mine pinning me against the wall of the bar. Once we broke apart I looked at Andy and sighed

"You're married." I said and Andy shook his head.

"I don't give a shit, I need you! I have needed you for a long fucking time." Andy said and I smiled at him as he took my hand and led me to his car. We quickly got in and Andy drove around back of the bar where it was dark and no one could see us. Once he parked and the car was off, he moved his seat back and pulled me into his lap and we continued to make out. I started to remove his tie and jacket and he smiled as he was unbuttoning my blouse. Once my top was open Andy bunched up my skirt I was wearing and stuck his fingers in my panties and felt how wet I was and just smiled at me and I shook my head blushing.

"Every time I was against you in court I was this wet Andy." I said he groaned. I reached and undid his belt then unzipped him and pulled him front his boxers and moaned at his size.

"Your wife is very lucky." I said and he groaned.

"She doesn't feel that way." Andy said and I moaned as he bucked his hips causing me to moan. I moved my panties to the side and slowly slide down on Andy and we both sighed out a sigh of relief, something we both had been wanting for so long. As I started to ride Andy he pulled down a cup of my bra and took a nipple in his mouth.

"God Andy...." I said and he moaned as I continued to slowly move on him. Andy placed his hands on my ass and squeezed as I moved faster on him.

"God don't stop Blair, don't fucking stop." Andy said and smacked my ass when I slowed down trying to make it last. I started moving faster again on Andy and he growled as my lips crashed on his as I tightened around him as I also felt him swell in me.

"Fill me up Barber, I need to feel you release." I said and Andy nodded throwing his head back as I felt him spurt in me and his steady stream coated my walls. I then released all over him. Once we both released I was trembling, Andy pulled me close to him and I rested my head on his shoulder. I turned and placed gentle kisses on his neck. Andy sighed.

"Blair...no matter how good this was and how much we both needed it..." Andy started to say.

"I know, it can't happen again." I said and Andy nodded. Once I was done shaking I got off Andy and we fixed our clothes. He drove around to my car and I looked at him before I got out.

"Thanks Andy, for everything." I said and he grabbed my hand pulling me into another passionate kiss. I got out of his car once we broke apart and watched him drive away.