Lifes Are Changing

*****ANDY POV*****

I watched Blair leave the hotel room as Jacob walked in and I groaned.

"Jacob..." I said.

"Dad, why was she here?!" Jacob asked and I sighed.

"She was here because I invited her here." I admitted.

"So you were sleeping with her this whole time? Cheating on mom?! Stepping out on our family?!" Jacob asked and I looked at him shocked.

"Excuse me?!" I asked shocked.

"Were you fucking Blair?!" Jacob asked.

"Hey! Mouth!" I yelled and he just looked at me.

"Why can't you answer me?! Did mom find out is that why you are leaving us?!" Jacob asked and I sighed.

"No, listen, I need you to understand things between your mom and I fizzled awhile ago. We were trying to have another baby but things weren't working out. I don't know what your mom had told you...-" I said and Jacob sat down in the chair Blair had been in .

"She said she is pregnant and you are probably going to ask for a divorce." Jacob said and I groaned.

"Well yeah she is right on both accounts." I said.

"So you knock mom up and then leave her for the slut lawyer...classy..." Jacob said and I groaned.

"Enough Jacob!" I yelled and he just looked at me since I rarely ever raised my voice to him.

"Well it's true!" Jacob said and I groaned.

"You need to talk to your mother. I could tell you the truth but I know you wont believe me." I said.

"Try me." Jacob said.

"Your mom has been cheating on me for over a year, she is pregnant by another guy who is planning on moving into the house with you and mom once I get all my stuff out." I said and Jacob looked at me like I had just punched him in the chest and knocked all of the air out of him.

"No...mom wouldn't..." Jacob stuttered through not sure what to say.

"Like I said, you can talk to her about it. I know you don't want to believe me but it's the truth Jake." I said and he sighed. Jacob got up and went to leave.

"Jacob, we aren't done. We need to talk about how you were treating Blair. It's not fair." I said and Jacob shrugged.

"If I see her again, I'll apologize." Jacob said.

"Well Jacob she is going to be around. Once things we sorted with your mom I plan on asking Blair out on a date." I said and Jacob groaned.

"So you and mom have no hope of working past this?" Jacob asked and I sighed.

"Jacob, I was wanting to have a kid with your mother and she stepped out on our marriage. How am I supposed to get over that?" I asked and Jacob sighed.

"I still don't believe you. Mom would never! It was all you and Blair." Jacob said and got up leaving the room in a rush. I knew I should follow him but what else could I do?

*****JACOB POV*****

I left the hotel and got an uber back home. I didn't believe anything my father was telling me. He was sleeping with Blair and my mom found out, that what it was. My dad stepped out on her first, that was the plan all along when Blair got my dad to work with him, was to take him away from us. I got home and rushed inside to find my mom to get her side of the story so I could prove my dad was a liar. I walked into the kitchen to see some guy have my mom pinned against the counter making out with her.