Go Ahead, Tank Your Career

"Andy?!" I asked confused since he looked pissed.

"You're representing my father?!" Andy yelled. I sighed and moved to the side so he could come in. He walked in and I sighed.

"You want something to drink?" I asked as I walked to my kitchen.

"Damn it Blair! Stop skating around the question!" Andy yelled.

"Andy, I'm not talking to you like this." I said annoyed and he tried calming down. I poured a glass of whiskey and slid it across the kitchen island at Andy and I then poured my own.

"Why Blair?" Andy asked after a few minutes of silence. I sighed.

"Andy...I didn't know until I already said I would take the case." I said.

"Don't try to bullshit lawyer talk me." Andy said and I looked at him annoyed.

"Andy...I swear to god I didn't know. The file I got to look at, at first was so redacted..." I said and walked over to the table and grabbed the file I was first given and laid it on the counter in front of Andy." I said and he sighed opening it.

"You accepted this case with no information? You're better than this." Andy said and I groaned.

"Andy, my dad and brother don't trust me as a lawyer right now and I'm having to prove myself again." I said annoyed.

"So what did you do when you found out it was my father?" Andy asked.

"I was in too deep Andy! I have to take this case now. Garrett didn't want to just give the files and shit to anyone who wouldn't take it seriously. I'm in now Andy and can't get out." I said and Andy groaned.

"I don't like it Blair, it's not safe." Andy said and I sighed.

"Andy...I don't want to sound rude or condescending here but your father was put away when you were what? 6? What do you even know?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Andy asked.

"I'm just asking a question Andy..." I said and he groaned.

"I remember everything I was told! He's a murderer, that's all there is to it! My mom wouldn't have lied." Andy said and I sighed.

"Well someone did!" I said raising my voice. Andy looked at me and his face got tight.

"You believe he is innocent?!" Andy yelled.

"I never said that Andy! Stop twisting my words!" I yelled.

"So what are you saying Blair?!" Andy yelled.

"I'm saying that maybe you should go talk to him and hear him out! Maybe be an adult! There are 3 sides to every story Andy and as a lawyer, and the damn good on you are, you know this!" I yelled.

"Not in this case Blair!" Andy yelled.

"Get you head out of your ass for 2 god damn second Andy and look around!" I yelled. I hadn't realized until now Andy and I were toe to toe and I was craning my neck to look at him. Andy looked down at me and crashed his lips to mine wrapping a hand around the back of my neck holding me to him. I felt his tongue tease my lips begging for me to open mine, I did as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up to sit me on the kitchen counter. I pulled Andy closer to me by wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him against me. I unzipped Andy's jacket he had on and shoved it off and ran my hands up the inside of his shirt along his torso and chest. I got his shirt off and he got mine off at the same time. Once the shirts were off Andy attacked my neck with kisses and moved down to my collarbone, then back up to my lips. I started to undo Andy's pants and he gripped the waistband of my shorts, I lifted up slightly to get them off. Once Andy was out of his pants and boxers I started stroking Andy as he moaned in our kiss as he moved a hand down between my legs placing 2 fingers inside me instantly while the heal of his hand rubbed against my clit with every thrust of his fingers.

"Andy, I need you...please." I begged as I broke apart from our kiss and Andy moaned knowing he couldn't, knew it was wrong but he couldn't stop now, he needed this too. Andy thrust into me hard once he removed his fingers from me and I released him. I cried out at the sudden sensation as Andy kept thrusting in me harder and harder. This was anger, this was lust, this was pent up. Andy kept thrusting as I threw my head back loving the sensation, Andy took this opportunity and started kissing my neck as he pulled me closer to him.

"I need to feel you, all of you." Andy said in my ear and sighed out a breathy answer. Andy continued his thrusts hard and filling me deep, hitting the spot no one else could ever reach. I felt the coil inside of me get to the breaking point.

"Andy..." I moaned out and he nodded feeling the same as I tightened around him. We both released at the same time and I just held on to him laying my forehead on his shoulder as I came down. I released my legs from around Andy and he sighed and started putting his cloths back on as I did the same. We didn't say anything to each other as we did. Once we were both dressed Andy looked at me.

"Cut the bullshit now Blair and turn this case down. You are better than this. If you want to tank your career by taking this case you go right ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you when you have no life and are the laughingstock of lawyers in Massachusetts." Andy said and I just looked at him shaking his head.

"And this goes no further again right? Two time thing to never happen again." I said and Andy sighed.

"Don't Blair." Andy said and I groaned.

"I'm taking the case Andy and nothing you say or do will stop me." I said and Andy groaned.

"Then that makes us enemies." Andy said and walked out of my house slamming the door.