Verdict is in

It had been a few days since everything went down with Jacob and we were coming to the last day of the trial where the judge would hand down the verdict of whether he was a free man or stay in prison. Andy and I were sitting in a meeting room and I finished practicing my closing argument. Once I was done Andy looked at me and smiled.

"You are very sexy when you get defensive." Andy said and I shook my head as he got out of his chair and stretched.

"Really?!" I asked shaking my head in disbelief.

"What do you want from me Blair, you wore those damn heels today..." Andy said and I looked down and realized they are the ones that drive Andy nuts.

"You saw me putting them on this morning and didn't say shit." I said and he shook his head.

"Why would I?" Andy asked with a smirk and he walked over to me and I sighed as his arms went around my waist.

"Andy...I'm scared..." I said and he sighed as I rested my head against his chest and he rested his chin on top of my head.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked.

"I never thought about the possibility of what if I can't get Billy off and he goes back to prison? Does he have Father O' Leary kill me?" I asked and Andy sighed and held me tighter.

"Hey, I don't think it would happen. I have you okay?" Andy said and I nodded.

"I know you do." I said and he sighed feeling my whole body so tense. Andy just held me until we heard a knock on the door. Andy walked over and opened the door.

"They are ready for you." The bailiff said and Andy nodded and looked at me. I took a deep breath and grabbed everything up, leaving the room. We walked into the courtroom and started getting prepared, waiting for Billy to brought in. I heard the door open and turned to see My dad and brother walk in with Lynn right behind them. I nudged Andy and he looked with a sigh.

"You got this." Andy said, I groaned as I instantly felt sick again and Andy noticed. "No throwing up. Be strong and brave." Andy said and then leaned over to whisper in my ear. "If you are strong and brave, I will reward you tonight." I looked at him and smirked.

"Sounds good." I said and Andy smiled. I wanted to kiss this man so bad right now but not here. Lynn, Johnathon and Kyle sat 2 rows behind us. I sighed knowing they were so close. Andy and I started going over notes when we the front courtroom door opened and Billy was brought in and I sighed hearing the fanfare in the gallery of reporters or just spectators and Billy was eating it up and smiling. He sat down and I looked at him.

"Stop smiling for the damn cameras. You are acting like you are a free man already." I said and he glared at me.

"I am going to be a freeman sweets." Billy said to me.

"Hey." Andy growled. Billy looked at Andy.

"Sorry I will watch my wording to your girlfriend." Billy said and I groaned rolling my eyes.

"You do realize I can walk out that door right now and not give this closing argument and let you go back to prison without trying?" I asked Billy.

"You wouldn't dare, you know I could have you ended by the time you walk to your car." Billy said and I looked at Andy.

"Stop with the threatening!" Andy growled. As I was about to go over something with Billy we heard someone clear their throat behind us. We all turned, Andy and I looked shocked as Billy smiled.

"What are you doing here?! You should be in school!" Andy said to Jacob.

"This him?" Jacob asked pointing to Billy causing him to smile.