Trial Prep

2 and a half weeks later Andy and I were in the office getting everything set for the trail that was going to start in a few days.

"Okay, so...do you have the DNA evidence submitted with everyone?" I asked going over a checklist and Andy nodded.

"Yeah, everything is submitted." Andy said and I nodded. As I was reading over my opening statement silently Andy got up from where he was sitting and came up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders, I moaned.

"You're too tense." Andy whispered in my ear and I sighed.

"I wonder why. This is going to make or break my career." I said as Andy's hands slid down to my chest and started unbuttoning my shirt and I looked up at him.

"Excuse me Mr. Barber..." I said and he smiled down at me as he leaned down and passionately kissed me and his hand dipped in my bra and he started playing my nipples that were getting hard. Once our lips broke apart Andy moved down to my neck. I clenched my legs trying to relieve any tension I was having between my legs. Andy came around to the front of me and smiled.

"Are we alone in the office?" Andy asked and I nodded.

"Yeah will be all day..." I said and Andy smiled. He knelt in front me pulling me to the edge of my chair, putting my legs over his shoulders. "Andy!" I said as he kissed up my one thigh to my aching and weeping center. He removed my panties and I instantly felt his tongue teasing my clit and I moaned as I felt him insert 2 fingers as well. I leaned back in my chair letting Andy take me to new heights like he always did. I reach down and held his head in placed as I started to feel the tightness in my body. He moaned as I gripped his hair and cried out as I came undone due to his tongue and fingers. As I was shaking he kept sending jolts through my body as he kept his fingers swirling inside of me and lapping at my clit. I released his hair. "Oh please stop..." I begged and he did. He got up and I pulled him into a passionate kiss and he moaned as I did. I noticed his pants tented and I smiled.

"I need to taste you Barber." I said and got up pushing him down in my chair. I unhooked his pants, pulling him out and moaned at his size. I knew his size, I have felt his size and I loved it. I started licking around his head and he moaned. I slowly took him in my mouth and moaned when he gave a small twitch in my mouth. I started slowly bobbing on Andy taking him in as much as I could and whatever couldn't fit I used my hand to pump him and my other to massage his balls.

"Shit Blair..." Andy said as I started working and bobbing and pumping fast on Andy until I felt him tighten up and he gripped the arms of my chair and he released in my mouth. I took ever last drop and once he was emptied out I got up from the floor, he pulled me into his lap. "You didn't have to do that Blair..." Andy said and I shook my head.

"I wanted to Andy..." I said and then I looked at him. "Does Laurie ever...?" I asked and he shook his head. I made a tsking noise. "That just wont do..." I said and leaned in passionately kissing Andy. As we made out I felt Andy getting hard against and I smiled since he was against my core. I smiled at him as I reached down between us and grabbed him. Sliding him into me easily as he groaned. As I started grinding on Andy his cellphone started to vibrate in his pocket.

"Blair, you have to stop..."Andy said and I shook my head. He groaned seeing it was Laurie on the phone. He took a deep breath and answered.

"Hey." He said and then bit his lip.

"Hey, you guys working hard?" Laurie asked and I smiled being able to hear her.

"Oh um...yeah...very." Andy said as I started swirling my hips on his and he glared at me as I smiled.

"So I wanted to invite Blair over for dinner tonight. You guys had had enough take out, it's time for both of you have a home cooked meal." Laurie said and Andy sighed. I knew the sigh was for me because I also knew he was getting so aggravated that I wouldn't stop. I leaned down and started kissing his neck where he has already loosed the collar of his shirt early.

"Yeah, I will invite her over. Hey, I hate to cut this short but we were just going over open statements. We'll see you tonight okay?" Andy said.

"Of course, love you." Laurie said.

"Love you too." Andy said and I gently bit his neck since it annoyed me. He hung up and I pulled my lips from his neck as he picked me up and sat me on my desk. He was still in me and he looked angry.

"You want to be bad, you get pounded into like a bad girl." Andy said and started pistoning into me hard and fast, I cried out as he did, it felt amazing and I loved this side of him. It was dominate, animalistic and rough. He crashed his lips to mine as he felt me tighten on him and I released all over him coating him. I quickly felt him spurting in me and I moan at that feeling. Once we were both trying to catch our breath we fixed out cloths and Andy sat in my chair and I stayed on the desk.

"So dinner tonight at your house? With your wife and son? Should be interesting." I said and Andy groaned.

"Can you behave?" Andy asked and I nodded.

"I can if you can." I said as I leaned down to passionately kiss him as he smiled.