Planning the Future

A few weeks after the Billy Barber trail Andy had just moved into my house, there was no point in him getting his own place. We were eating dinner one night going over his divorce papers he had me work up.

"You still realize how weird this is right?" I asked and he huffed a laugh.

"What?" Andy asked.

"You could be your own lawyer." I said. "Not to mention I was technically your mistress." I said and Andy groaned.

"Can you not use that term. Fuck buddy sound better." Andy said and I threw an eggroll at him.

"Wow!" I said and he laughed I got up to get a drink and he pulled me into his lap.

"More than that and you know it. I love you Blair, I have for a longtime." Andy said and I smiled as him placing a hand on his cheek and running my fingers through his beard.

"Love huh?" I asked and smiled and he smiled back.

"Love. Even when we were fighting and hating each other...I loved you." Andy said and I laughed.

"Did you now? I seem to remember some heated debates between us." I said as Andy smacked my ass.

"Sexual tension Blair." Andy said and I smiled as I leaned down to passionately kissed him but the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Andy said. He had been super protective even after the case because we noticed Father O' Leary was still hanging around sometimes. I got off Andy's lap as he walked to the door.

"Jake?!" Andy said shocked and he moved so Jake could come inside. I walked towards the door when I heard who it was.

"Jacob..." I said shocked. We hadn't really talked or anything since the trial. He told Andy he was going to stay with Laurie.

"Blair, I'm sorry to just show up..." Jacob said and I shook my head.

"No problem, we were just eating. Would you like some?" I asked and he gave a small smile and I noticed he set a bag down by the door. We walked back to where Andy and I were eating as Andy put away the divorce papers.

"So, what's going on Jake?" Andy asked and I sat down at the table with them.

"I know I said I wanted to live with mom and I know Blair and I have to get to know each other but I can't stay with mom anymore. Her and her new boy toy make me want to vomit every 20 seconds." Jacob said and I tried to hide my laugh as Andy looked disgusted.

"Well, I mean I have the room if you would like to stay here." I said and Jacob smiled.

"You really don't mind? I mean I know you and I haven't really seen eye to eye on much and I was an ass to you." Jacob said and I huffed a laugh.

"I have tough skin Jake, I'm a lawyer as well as I have dealt with your dad who hated me at one point in time." I said and Jake laughed, Andy smiled.

"Thank you Blair." Jacob said and I smiled. He started dishing himself up dome food and I got up heading to the kitchen to get him a drink, Andy followed. Once we were out of sight where Jake was he caged me in against the counter.

"Thank you Blair." Andy said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being so understanding and considerate." Andy said, leaning in to passionately kiss me.

"I wasn't going to turn him out on the street Andy and he is your kid. We have a lot to build between him and I but we can start now." I said. Andy smiled and leaned his forehead on mine.

"By the way..." I said causing Andy to pull back.

"Yeah?" Andy asked.

"I love you too." I said and he smiled passionately kissing me.

"What you two are doing in there is why I left mom!" Jacob said with a laugh and we both started laughing.

⚖ ⚖ ⚖ ⚖ ⚖

A few days later we were leaving the courthouse after Andy and Laurie's divorce was granted. Andy was getting custody of Jacob since Laurie stated it would be a lot to have a teenager and new baby but wanted to have visitation which Andy agreed to. As we were walking out of the courthouse my cellphone rang as did Andy's.

"Work." We both said and laughed. He gave me a quick kiss and we went our separate ways. I knew I had a meeting with my dad and brother that I was heading to and Andy was heading to a meeting with Lynn. I walked into my family's law office and sighed knowing this was going to be a tough conversation. I walked into the board room and sat down.

"Barber divorce go through without a problem?" Johnathon asked and I nodded.

"Yep." I said.

"So, you and him can be together out in public as a couple now?" Kyle asked and I looked at him shocked.

"Don't hide it Blair, we knew for a while." Johnathon said and I shook my head.

"Well, if this is a lecture on it, don't even start." I said sitting back in my chair and crossing my arms.

"It's not a lecture, this is about your future you wanted to discuss with us after the William Barber case. You ready?" Jonathan asked and I nodded.

*****ANDY POV*****

I walked into Lynn's office and she smiled.

"Divorce finalized?" She asked and I nodded sitting down.

"It is, everything was agreed upon so a super easy divorce." I said.

"So now what does this mean for you and Blair?" Lynn asked and I just looked at her.

"Me and Blair?" I asked trying to play it off.

"Come on Andy, you two may have been sneaky but we all caught the flirtatiousness between the two of you, it was only a matter of time." Lynn said and I just smirked.

"Knowing all that you offered her a job here?" I asked and Lynn nodded.

"I did, keep you two together because I wasn't lying, you two are a dynamic duo." Lynn said.

"Well about that..." I said and Lynn sighed.

"You have an answer from her, don't you?" Lynn asked and I nodded.

"I do, actually about both of us." I said and Lynn gave a slight nod.